::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm thinking CHoP is Children's Hospital of Philadelphia?
The rest, I think Mr. Carrots already explained what I got out of it.

Still don't know exactly what happened to the twin though.

YES! That makes sense. The layers are slowly peeling back...leaving just which twin and what happened.

Broken bone, but not broken all the way through. The bone bent and broke part way.

Fracture? I would have figured this out eventually but I have a class right now. Just submitted my attendance and now I have to roam to make sure the little angels are on task.

bbs

All is safe in B106

Except for the ants. They're doing construction and ants have invaded my building. So far just scout ants but it's a foods room and they have me anxious that I'm going to have a problem. So far this school year they've been under control but those little suckers are persistent.

All is safe in B106

Except for the ants. They're doing construction and ants have invaded my building. So far just scout ants but it's a foods room and they have me anxious that I'm going to have a problem. So far this school year they've been under control but those little suckers are persistent.

We've had ants in the house like crazy this year. In our bathroom, of all places - upstairs. I mean, I expect to see them in the kitchen when they're active, but not the bathroom! We're battling them in the church kitchen, too. I was doing dishes Sunday after an event and found a place they're coming in. The facilities guy is going after them.

All is safe in B106

I'm persistenter

Okay...I'm having a little trouble with the interpretation here. Someone help me? I'm thinking one of the twins has something broken but doesn't need a cast, but I'm puzzling over 1) what the chop is and 2) what a buckle fracture is and 3) which twin and what is the context of this whole thing?

I think Gary speaks pretty fluent Ken...I'm hoping he can help.

I'm thinking CHoP is Children's Hospital of Philadelphia?
The rest, I think Mr. Carrots already explained what I got out of it.

Still don't know exactly what happened to the twin though.

I did look up buckle fracture - hey, it's a thing! Still leaves the question of what is the chop and which twin and how.

YES! That makes sense. The layers are slowly peeling back...leaving just which twin and what happened.

Broken bone, but not broken all the way through. The bone bent and broke part way.

Welcome to the exciting world of lower scriptural criticism.

It's happened to me a few times. Posting links seems to trigger the spam filter. It's weird. I can paste a link just as part of the text I'm typing and it works. If I use the links tool in the editor it sometimes locks me out.

I was using the link tool. I had never had trouble before.

making candy apples on Friday

What could go wrong with letting kids work with the sugar equivalent of napalm?!

making candy apples on Friday

What could go wrong with letting kids work with the sugar equivalent of napalm?!

This reminds me of my dad making peanut brittle. I said candies are a bit of a challenge. He said what, all you have to do is follow the recipe. I said, sure, that's all there is to it.

This reminds me of my dad making peanut brittle. I said candies are a bit of a challenge. He said what, all you have to do is follow the recipe. I said, sure, that's all there is to it.

I have no peanut allergies this year. I may do this or maybe caramel Chex mix.

In fact...just use hot melt glue and peanuts.

My practice run with candy apples came out perfect, except I made them blue so I wouldn't use up all my red food coloring. I think I'll get some cinnamon extract too.

Clean up SUCKED!!!!

Afterwards I searched YouTube and found out everything I didn't need to do for clean up.

Top Bottom