Page 2236 of 2317 FirstFirst ... 123617362136218622262234223522362237223822462286 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,360 of 23162

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I hope youíre able to get some rest. I donít see your name on the page so hopefully youíre sleeping.

I am so very happy your daughter was able to see you and spend some time with you.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    I’ve not heard of any of those games.

One of my family’s favorite card games to play is called Skipbo. I learned about it from an old client back when I was doing home care with seniors.
    Look these up and try them. You'll like them!! Cheap, easy to learn, easy and fast to play. You can play for quarters, if you want, and no one would get hurt....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    I hope you’re able to get some rest. I don’t see your name on the page so hopefully you’re sleeping.

I am so very happy your daughter was able to see you and spend some time with you.
    I was reading my book. Her visit has meant the world to me....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I was reading my book. Her visit has meant the world to me....
    That’s wonderful. I’m so glad she could get away. I know how difficult that can be with children.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Screw your Neighbor, Farkle, and LCR would each be a hoot with a table full of players....maybe 10 to 12....
    We are big fans of LRC.
    We have had some epic matches with large groups.
    We have also played with $5 bills and that gets pretty exciting!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Don I am so glad you had a nice visit.
    I cannot imagine what you must go through in your head when there is no one to talk to in the middle of the night.

Stay strong, and continued PoHoMoJo for the next phase of your treatment.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Hi Don! I hope you're getting some sleep...fingers crossed.

I'll share my day with you, too:

Emma is in her high school marching band with the colorguard (flags/dance). She's only in middle school but has been joining the high school colorguard since she was in 6th grade, though this is her first year joining them full time. Today was the Century Showcase (she will be going to Century High School). This is an invitational marching band competition that her school hosts every year. As the hosts they don't compete, but they do present the final performance at both the preliminaries and finals while the judges are tallying the scores for the competitors.

This year's show has a special surprise - I'll link the video here so you can see it for yourself. Emma is the front left flag person at the start of the show - you'll have to track her throughout yourself if you can (you probably can't - this video is high up and it's hard to follow individuals) - she mostly stays to the left side, though she does go center field at some point.

https://youtu.be/be40a-4vMzA

She left home at 6:30 this morning and got home about 10:30 this evening. She is one tired kid, but very very happy!

Sheryl worked the concessions stand at the stadium for most of the afternoon, leaving me and Annie to entertain ourselves. We cleaned her fishtank (yay?), went the to the pet store and got fish food and two snails for the tank, and then came home, had lunch, and decided to make salsa verde using tomatillos she grew herself in the garden this year. Annie did most of the work, though I roasted jalapeno and the tomatillos for her. It is, by far, the best green salsa I have EVER had. She did a fantastic job. Very proud of her!

Other than that...not much else going on. Isn't that enough! It was a busy Saturday!
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Hey, Hos!

So, BrotherDon, I hear you ain't been sleeping... That sucks. I remember it well. Sorry you're going through this nonsense.

Life has been hectic and is now slowing down, which brings it's own set of headaches.
    The upside is that Christine and I did a rough budget rundown for the winter and for bare minimum of happy life (i.e. bills and rent paid, food on the table and the occasional night out) I only have to get one night a week in the winter... which sounds luxurious, but sadly, any more than two is going to be impossible to find. But we're really happy that we were able to pay our outstanding debts off pretty well this summer and can relax a LITTLE bit this winter. In the meantime, I'm gonna get to work on new projects, I'm setting up a video-ing rig, as well as a podcasting rig, so those might come to something, and I have a band now, doing one night a week running an open mic jam, but we're planning on much much more.

But the exciting news is that, a week ago, we finished a run of Mamma Mia, where I very luckily got to play Harry!

Just loving life. I get to make music for a living because of you people.
    Thank you.

I've linked the rest of the videos below... hope you can watch them!

When you see the finale outfit, you might be grateful for the insomnia! It'll save you from the Lycra and Spandex-induced nightmares!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thread Information