Page 2237 of 2348 FirstFirst ... 1237173721372187222722352236223722382239224722872337 ... LastLast
Results 22,361 to 22,370 of 23474

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

yeh yeh - I turn up and Pwhttt... All gone - typical *sniff*
    Meh - just you and me Don? Late here but I figure probably EARLY there huh? Life down under keeps on keeping on.

Beautiful spring weather and all the blossom trees are out - meanwhile the kangaroos are running rampant! Came out this morning to a lot of barking and found a large bull 'roo in the back-yard and the dogs going crazy! Luckily the dogs are in a pen over night so they didn't go for it - would have been a bad idea - 'roos kill dogs all the time here.

Me - I've been slowing down and stopped operating - so I have taken up Juggling! - I'm a real wizz with 2 balls so far - kind appropriate for the family jeweller Three - umm not so easy - working on it - great way of getting a sore back!

Otherwise we continue to travel a heap. MIL up at the moment and we are off on a road trip tomorrow for a week - could actually be fun despite the sound of it

At the moment my 'ukulele is having a break from me - need to get my head around what I want to play and how - so after 7 years of lessons I'm having some downtime (more juggling!).

Anyway - bed time here and road trip tomorrow - catch ya on the flip side
    Tack
    ( o }==:: ♪♫
    BACON ANTHEM
    Moore Bettah Tenor Ukulele - The Phoenix
    Concert Mya-Moe : KoAloha concert KCM-00 : Ohana Tenor TK-10 - Mims Ukes : Mainland Gloss Mahogany Concert : Koa concert Eleuke - Mims Ukes : Peanut- Mims Ukes :
    Tim's Underwater Photography : Face-whatsit
    e9e8d6 the new white! : Instagram - pohoparty youngvegetables : Dropbox

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    My daughter did some work on my devices for me today. She installed a free trial of xm radio on my truck and on my kindle. Now I can actually listen to some decent music to and from Tampa, and while cooped up in the hospital there.

She also showed me how to clean up my home page on my Kindle, which was really annoying me. I learned that some unwanted stuff can be removed by tapping and holding, until the option appears to remove altogether. Yay!

Other unneeded stuff there can be all dumped in a folder, effectively removing them from the desktop. They are still there, but highly compacted into the folder the size of one icon. Yay!!

Things are shaping up nicely, thank you.

The remaining icons, the ones I'll keep, have been rearranged into an order I prefer. I find that all I need to do is tap and hold, drag and drop to put each icon where I wanted it. Now I have all my icons on one page, with the ones I want to use the most concentrated at the top of the page.

It's a miracle, I tell ya....
    I haven't used XM so I don't know much about that. I have used Pandora. I assume they are similar?
    About the Kindle, I have a fire 7" and 10" tablets, I knew about rearranging the desktop. Perhaps they call it the home screen? You can do a lot of things with these units. Probably more than either of us realize. If you are a Amazon Prime member there are a lot of options there.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

We'll be visiting Mrs Pere's father today. He turns 89 tomorrow but probably won't realize it. Dementia is miserable to watch and corrosive on the family. We feel so helpless.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

hang in there Don glad your enjoying the visit.

You too Pere hang in there!

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    We'll be visiting Mrs Pere's father today. He turns 89 tomorrow but probably won't realize it. Dementia is miserable to watch and corrosive on the family. We feel so helpless.
    It's the worst thing there is. Stealer of souls - or perhaps releaser of souls before the body is ready to be finished? That's the way it felt with my mom - the person she was left long before her body was ready to give up.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

TSM, you need to step up and start taking real human meds. You can't be saving that much by taking animal medicines. Treat yourself better!!
    This post made me smile.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Last day of class complete.
    He gave us 10 questions to solve today, no notes, closed book like we will have on the test.
    I got 100% correct.
    This weekend more studying just to be sure.
    Tomorrow BIL will come over and we will review and do chart stuff together.
    I totally got this!
    More smiles

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Screw your Neighbor, Farkle, and LCR would each be a hoot with a table full of players....maybe 10 to 12....
    You sure do get wild and crazy at those retirement facilities!

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information