::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hanging at Gate A 15 in Honolulu airport for a flight to Bog Island. Currently enjoying a psychedelic occular migraine.

Hope Bog Island cures the migraine.
Incidentally, gate A 1 is where I Cath the flight to Lana'i. I saw your plane land, I worked from home today, which means I saw your plane fly by my window as it landed.

Have a nice visit!

Hope Bog Island cures the migraine.
Incidentally, gate A 1 is where I Cath the flight to Lana'i. I saw your plane land, I worked from home today, which means I saw your plane fly by my window as it landed.

Have a nice visit!

Did you wave?

Occular migraines are weird. They don’t hurt. But they do interfere with vision. Mine are a pattern of triangles that shimmer in different colors, just to the left of my central field of vision. It usually passes after about 20 minutes. It would be pretty if it weren’t so disturbing.

Egg salad is a bit of a challenge without using salt.

Loaded up with granulated garlic, granulated onion, paprika, pepper and Mrs. Dash.

Tastes okay but would be much better if I put it on toast or bread. Currently eating it on romaine lettuce.

saving my sodium and carbs for dinner :)
celery seed.

Occular migraines are weird. They don’t hurt. But they do interfere with vision. Mine are a pattern of triangles that shimmer in different colors, just to the left of my central field of vision. It usually passes after about 20 minutes. It would be pretty if it weren’t so disturbing.

I get those sometimes, but the shapes are different. Mine are rainbow colored helixes, curved like horseshoes. They shimmer and pulsate....

They dropped programs like that so they could fund programming, robotics and things like that.

Silicon Valley Life

Even more wrong.

So there’s no music in your district? No band, no choir, no theatre? How about arts, any art classes?

Even more wrong.

So there’s no music in your district? No band, no choir, no theatre? How about arts, any art classes?

Gary has mentioned how good the marching band is at his high school - how do the kids work up to marching band if they don't have music programs at the lower grades?

Even more wrong.

High schools have all of that. Elementary school only had the recorder for one semester. Middle school also has band and choir and theater. But I remember having recorder in third grade and then we could choose a band instrument or guitar for 5th and 6th.

Gary has mentioned how good the marching band is at his high school - how do the kids work up to marching band if they don't have music programs at the lower grades?

Middle school program.

Our kids perform a few times a year at the feeder middle schools. Its amazing how many kids want to be in the marching band because of those performances. Our band and band parents are crazy so once a kid joins, they coach them up and as far as I know the kids work their way to becoming good enough for the marching band.

They have their own tractor/trailer funded by the band parents fund raising efforts. It's crazy! And the damn thing takes up too many parking spaces in our lot!!!

Top Bottom