::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

People that do this use special soaps and water can be treated so not to hurt plants. Many years ago we looked into putting catch tanks under our house to recycle our gray water. That never happened.

I think a lot of shampoos are not bad and may even be good for plants, if I remember correctly some ingredients are essentially fertilizer

I wish I had a job with a pension. The only thing that keeps me working some days is not wanting to have to beg Gary for his spare burgers outside McDonalds.

If you ask me, I'll throw in a five piece McNugget too.

Aloha kakihiaka hos

did I say this already? I lost internet for a while and lost track of my rambling

So far the only fun I've had is the festival and hanging out with Damon and Tanya.

The rest of my time has been moving from hotel to timeshare to another timeshare and then hanging out after the moves.

Yesterday my inlays wanted Matsumoto's shave ice. No big deal I like the north shore. I would rather hang at HMS so Mika dropped me off and then picked me up again. Then they wanted to hit the shrimp trucks. Again, no big deal. I LOVE Giovanni's and I had a few pieces of shrimp (too salty to have a full plate). But then my FIL started bitching about the long drive and being in the car and going to so many places and it was his ****ing idea in the first place!

Can't wait until they leave.

Today has been declared a "James" day.

He wants to lounge by the pool and then at the beach.

Good kid!

So far the only fun I've had is the festival and hanging out with Damon and Tanya.

The rest of my time has been moving from hotel to timeshare to another timeshare and then hanging out after the moves.

Yesterday my inlays wanted Matsumoto's shave ice. No big deal I like the north shore. I would rather hang at HMS so Mika dropped me off and then picked me up again. Then they wanted to hit the shrimp trucks. Again, no big deal. I LOVE Giovanni's and I had a few pieces of shrimp (too salty to have a full plate). But then my FIL started bitching about the long drive and being in the car and going to so many places and it was his ****ing idea in the first place!

Can't wait until they leave.

I didn't realize you were there with the inlays again. Didn't that become a nightmare last time?

Kodi has his appointment to be unmanned tomorrow. His puberty has started and he is suddenly getting really obnoxious - he wants to hump pretty much every four-legged animal in sight (thankfully he hasn't started on the two-legged ones - yet).

Concert was excellent. Walking to it we saw line was about 150 or so. I seen this security checkpoint as we walked by behind a gate. So did this other couple they asked if this was a gate and they said yup in 10 mins we open. 2 couple through and made it front row. Insane crowd surfing and mosh pits were had. Good times for a 45 yo within a 20 yo crowd!!!!

We held our ground until less then 20 mins left to go. Then we took off and hit merch and left before crowds did too!! Free concert free parking front row can't be bad!!!

IMG_20180718_214711.jpg

attachment.php

So, I've been locked out of my account for a while and finally got fed up enough to make a new one.

To prove it's me, I'm going to pee in this corner over here.

Kodi has his appointment to be unmanned tomorrow. His puberty has started and he is suddenly getting really obnoxious - he wants to hump pretty much every four-legged animal in sight (thankfully he hasn't started on the two-legged ones - yet).

I got so lucky in this department. Hugo tried to hump my arm once and that was it.

I keep reading how the new guidance says to not neuter a dog til he's 2 or 3 years old, but I'll forever be a six month snipper.

Top Bottom