::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Finals week.

I drop James off at 7:30 and my classes don't start until 9:00 this week.

Maybe I'll do the unthinkable and play a little uke this week.

Ranger was mean to my Annie. That sealed my prejudice against Chihuahuas forever.

Samoyeds rule.

He’s not mean, just scared of everything. That was my fault for not introducing them properly. I feel bad about that.

It all depends how you raise them. They are dominant and need to know they're not the boss!

With Ranger it’s all about protecting me. I am his world and he is an idiot about it sometimes.

And his first two years of life were hell. He’s a rescue.

Last edited:
You realize the horror stories are what makes news, right? MILLIONS of rides are completed successfully for the few that get bad press. We used Uber in London and Paris with great success.

I’ve used them many times. Always a great experience.

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"][CENTER]Have a Holly Jolly Christmas[/CENTER]

(C) Have a holly jolly Christmas it's the best time of the (G7) year
I don't know if there'll be snow but have a cup of (C) cheer

(G7) Have a (C) holly jolly Christmas and when you walk down the (G7) street
Say hello to friends you know and everyone you (C) meet

(F) Hey ho the (Em) mistletoe (F) hung where you can (C) see
(Dm) Somebody's (Am) waiting there (D7) kiss her (Am) once (D7) for (G) me

Have a (C) holly jolly Christmas and in case you didn't (G7) hear
Oh by golly have a (C) holly jolly (D7) Christmas (G7) this (C) year[/COLOR]

We watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer last night at Annie's request. I had forgotten just how awful the depictions of the reindeer and even Santa are. Racist, sexist, discriminatory against the disabled. Oh my gosh.

Oh, your song made me think of that, since the show ends with Burl Ives singing it. I've heard this song became the bane of Ives' existence.

Anyone got snow yet? Nothing here in England.

We're looking at our usual winter weather this Christmas - highs in the 40s and lows in the 40s. That's not a typo. That's Fahrenheit for you, Larry - I don't feel bothered to convert this morning. Sorry.

finished final early so I put on the Mandolorian.

class is pretty quiet watching. Amazing how many generations Star Wars has crossed so far.

finished final early so I put on the Mandolorian.

class is pretty quiet watching. Amazing how many generations Star Wars has crossed so far.

I have not seen it yet. No Disney+.I just can't keep doing all these streaming services AND cable.
We have Amazon Prime, which has the shipping benefit necessary for Hawaii.
We have Netflix, because there is a lot of content we watch, and we have HBO now, same reason.
Sure, I want Disney+ and CBS All Access, but just can't justify it.

We're looking at our usual winter weather this Christmas - highs in the 40s and lows in the 40s. That's not a typo. That's Fahrenheit for you, Larry - I don't feel bothered to convert this morning. Sorry.

Well 32F is 0C (freezing point) so 40F is well above freezing. Probably warmer than us.

I have not seen it yet. No Disney+.I just can't keep doing all these streaming services AND cable.
We have Netflix, because there is a lot of content we watch, and we have HBO now, same reason.

our phones are Verizon. They have one free year of Disney +

So far I've watched Star Wars (the 3 good ones); Big Hero 6, Incredibles, The Mandolorian series and a couple Marvel/Avenger movies

We got rid of cable when we moved into our current house almost 7 years ago. Haven't missed it a bit. We pay for Netflix, Disney+, and have Amazon Prime for the shipping and streaming. Still saving a lot over when we had cable. We have an antenna for local channels but we still really don't ever watch them.

We got rid of cable when we moved into our current house almost 7 years ago. Haven't missed it a bit. We pay for Netflix, Disney+, and have Amazon Prime for the shipping and streaming. Still saving a lot over when we had cable. We have an antenna for local channels but we still really don't ever watch them.
I think I would be just fine without cable (internet only) BUT Nanilei does not work and I think she would go out of her head without cable.
Plus, I like to watch Formula One and Le Mans and MotoGP. We love Hawaii PBS, and some of the other local channels, and Nanilei needs her Bravo/TLC/MTV/whatever so we still have cable.

Netflix, Amazon Prime, and an antennae for local stations are all I need.

Top Bottom