::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
I made us all bacon, egg, and cheese burritos for breakfast.
We saw Star Wars last night.
Today's plan is to hit Tanioka's, get some munchies and head to the beach. It is HOT today.
Then tomorrow our flight attendant friend has a layover at the Ala Moana Hotel, so we are going to go down there, get Itchy Butt (great Korean Fried Chicken joint) and hang out with her by the pool/beach.

Friday I am playing on the Boat and taking the girls with me.

I worked on a bathroom fan/light today. Took it apart, sand blasted the parts that were rusting and painted them. Then reassembled the unit. A bit of time and effort. Just a few dollars in supplies. One less thing going to a landfill somewhere.

Nanilei called me into the garage this morning, the dryer would not start.
Checked the breaker, ok.
Stuck a voltmeter in the outlet, ok.
Noticed the other day that when I opened the door the dryer kept running - perhaps a faulty switch?
Opened up the dryer, located the switch - one contact melted.
One of the leads to the switch toasted.
Twisted the two leads together, insulated it, powered it up, success!

My buddy observed the other day that January was coming, and that then it would be a new week, a new month, a new year and a new decade....

Morning everyone I got the day off going to get the suit taking in the the tailoring then going to see if I have a paycheck. Then work on wedding stuff with Mandy. I have lost weight �� all the stress lately hopefully get it back soon my place is almost done I might do a video tour later on.

Morning everyone I got the day off going to get the suit taking in the the tailoring then going to see if I have a paycheck. Then work on wedding stuff with Mandy. I have lost weight �� all the stress lately hopefully get it back soon my place is almost done I might do a video tour later on.

Lots of changes Stephen.

Top Bottom