::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Coming along just a few days shy of 2 months mark. Lost my job so I have been looking for a new job and my truck has been given me problems.

Bummer about the truck and job. Poho mojo that a wonderful opportunity comes along soon.

I thought you couldn't taste anyhow?

Glad to hear your energy is returning. It's a slow process. I thought I was all good last year after all my heart stuff but this year I feel 100% better than last year.

I wonder if you can have edibles?

Edibles would be a great way to get the appetite back. Too bad, Don, you’re so far from Sally.

It's a pretty day with bright sunshine. The last 48 hours we set record low temps for a night time low and a low, high temp. Even today is supposed to be twenty some degrees below the average high temperature for this date. But the sunshine will be welcome and hopefully the wind will be mild. It's going to be a really nice January day.

I was a little optimistic, about an hour later we got gray skies. But other than that it wasn't a bad day.

A couple days ago my endocrinologist prescribed an insulin inhaler for me to use pre-meals. Mostly so I can enjoy foods like rice, pasta, etc. again (in moderation of course). It's fast acting and helps with the severe spikes.

The first time I used it I kind of wasted the dose because I burst out laughing. It's exactly like taking a bong hit. You have to inhale deeply and then hold it. But the insulin is in powder form so your natural reaction is to want to cough. So the second time I tried it I was making all those same silly sounds you make when trying to hold in a large bong hit.

#wasntalwaysateacher :)

A couple days ago my endocrinologist prescribed an insulin inhaler for me to use pre-meals. Mostly so I can enjoy foods like rice, pasta, etc. again (in moderation of course). It's fast acting and helps with the severe spikes.

The first time I used it I kind of wasted the dose because I burst out laughing. It's exactly like taking a bong hit. You have to inhale deeply and then hold it. But the insulin is in powder form so your natural reaction is to want to cough. So the second time I tried it I was making all those same silly sounds you make when trying to hold in a large bong hit.

#wasntalwaysateacher :)

Knock, knock, knock.
Hey it's Dave, let me in.

... Dave's not here.

Just texted with my grand daughter. She's in Edmonton. She has to drive to Calgary and then to Banff. She used to live in NOLA. Now is residing in Madison Wisconsin. Although she isn't there much, I think.

Just texted with my grand daughter. She's in Edmonton. She has to drive to Calgary and then to Banff. She used to live in NOLA. Now is residing in Madison Wisconsin. Although she isn't there much, I think.

I started the text with "Where in the world is Alexis Sandiego?

Riding TheBus to TheAirport on a glorious morning.
Sunrise colors and the almost-still-full beaver moon in the sky.
I did NOT see ISS, even though I was awake, but was not able to go outside at the time.

Knock, knock, knock.
Hey it's Dave, let me in.

... Dave's not here.

I know the reference but it made me laugh because I was still in elementary school when that came out. I remember listening to the album at a friend's house and his much older brother laughing hysterical so I laughed along, not knowing what I was laughing at.

Sitting in the Hawaiian Premier Lounge having an espresso and some POG.
Just found out that there is going to be music at Canoe Hut tomorrow.
Yay!

Top Bottom