::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Got a Shima Ukulele on their Thanksgiving special. The upside is that both Bruce and Jake signed it. The down side is that it doesn't sound like a Kamaka. They make a big deal about the neck. If I was a soprano player it would be a big deal. As a tenor player not so much. Really can't tell a difference with the wider nut. As with my pineapple part of the longneck compromise is to mount the bridge closer to the bottom end of the uke. I rub the bridge with the underside of my forearm. Learning-curve issue, but it makes it less fun to play.

Got a Shima Ukulele on their Thanksgiving special. The upside is that both Bruce and Jake signed it. The down side is that it doesn't sound like a Kamaka. They make a big deal about the neck. If I was a soprano player it would be a big deal. As a tenor player not so much. Really can't tell a difference with the wider nut. As with my pineapple part of the longneck compromise is to mount the bridge closer to the bottom end of the uke. I rub the bridge with the underside of my forearm. Learning-curve issue, but it makes it less fun to play.

Bruce is so under-rated. I'd say he's as good as his brother and a lot more fun to hang with.

But it's signed by Jake and Bruce.

Bruce is hilarious by the way.

so rain.

lot's of rain.

Being in NorCal, we never complain about lots of rain but people drive stoopid!

I've a backhoe and a Bobcat in my backyard. Pool digging starts tomorrow at 7 am. Mrs Pere usually sleeps much later than that. It's going to be a long two months for her. We're lucky it's this time of year. In the summer they start at 5.

RL Kid took a look and said, "Oh!" Went out to take a look. Was done in 45 seconds. Takes a lot to impress that young man.

... wait, you mean this thread is about ukuleles? Those small guitar things?

I thought this site was dedicated to how to survive a zombie apocalypse in a bunker.

The bunker periscope shows that we have lots of Mallards roaming around the place eating the last of the fall fruits and berries.

The bunker periscope shows that we have lots of Mallards roaming around the place eating the last of the fall fruits and berries.

And leaving behind the last of the fall fruits and berries. Processed.

Top Bottom