::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Bellator MMA tonight.
I met the fighter we are rooting for yesterday.
He had to lose weight to fight in this class.
He was SO skinny, basically all muscle. Crazy.
He is only 20 years old.
Then I dunno what we are going to do.
Nanilei baked him cookies. He thinks her cookies are the best in the world, and he can't eat them because he has been training and cutting weight.
All he asked for was a big pile of cookies, he intends to dig in right after the fight.

Bellator MMA tonight.
I met the fighter we are rooting for yesterday.
He had to lose weight to fight in this class.
He was SO skinny, basically all muscle. Crazy.
He is only 20 years old.
Then I dunno what we are going to do.
Nanilei baked him cookies. He thinks her cookies are the best in the world, and he can't eat them because he has been training and cutting weight.
All he asked for was a big pile of cookies, he intends to dig in right after the fight.

It sounds like you all will be having a big cookie fest!

Bunker weather station says it's like 50 degrees outside.

December? Nah, it's got to be another month. 50 degrees is not December.

Shirley got upset when I didn't use the coasters.

Jake sure you don't use roller coasters. Glasses don't stay on them too well.

Well somebody had to toss in a "roller coaster" comment. It was just sitting there like low hanging fruit.

I have the nieces overnight. They were getting snippy at each other so I gave each a bucket of barbies and turned on a kids audiobook so loud they can't chat.

Sweet peace.

For the next 20 min, til I serve them a dinner they're unlikely to eat.

I put a kielbasa in a foil pack with onions, cherry tomatoes, green beans, and mushrooms. (OSP implied, and a little thyme.) One pack of kielbasa makes 5 packets. Cook at 425 for about 35 minutes. Hope it turns out well.

I put a kielbasa in a foil pack with onions, cherry tomatoes, green beans, and mushrooms. (OSP implied, and a little thyme.) One pack of kielbasa makes 5 packets. Cook at 425 for about 35 minutes. Hope it turns out well.

Oh, and a bell pepper. Don't forget the bell pepper.

It turned out pretty good, actually. After it came out of the oven, we browned the brats in a frying pan real quick. (Yes, I misspoke, the package says bratwurst, not kielbasa.)

Kids are eating it. Maggie even ate a mushroom! Pretty impressive, these kids are picky AF. Like, "pepper on my eggs is too spicy" level.

Sounds good.

Oh, and a bell pepper. Don't forget the bell pepper.

It turned out pretty good, actually. After it came out of the oven, we browned the brats in a frying pan real quick. (Yes, I misspoke, the package says bratwurst, not kielbasa.)

Kids are eating it. Maggie even ate a mushroom! Pretty impressive, these kids are picky AF. Like, "pepper on my eggs is too spicy" level.

An acquaintance of ours has a child in 8th grade who is still at the "kids menu" stage with food (grilled cheese sandwich, chicken fingers, mac-n-cheese, etc.).

Remember when restaurants used to put an upper limit on the age that kids could order from a kids menu. Not anymore.

so just looked at results from butt dr and my bmi is 23.56 so Im pretty good. Not really overweight right in the middle!!!

Win WIn!!

Downside is that my NYE will be at 2:15 with a camera up the arse....

why are they open on NYE even.......oh well my appetite will be good for rest of the day at least, and I will be empty as well for the new year!! WIN WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An acquaintance of ours has a child in 8th grade who is still at the "kids menu" stage with food (grilled cheese sandwich, chicken fingers, mac-n-cheese, etc.).

Remember when restaurants used to put an upper limit on the age that kids could order from a kids menu. Not anymore.

Our 23 year old eats from the kid menu all the time.

After eight plus months of pain and declining mobility, Shirley is getting a bionic left hip Friday the 21st.
Good thoughts for her operation and then the recovery would be appreciated.

Top Bottom