::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Stephen, it's great to hear from you! Prayers for Amanda - good news on the tests. Good luck too with the job search - not a fun thing to do, but the right thing is out there for you!

Yes Stephen healing prayers and PoHoMoJo to your fiancée.

Hope you find a good fit for work soon!

made some glasses for work. I hope they are big enough and will sell. hope to make a few $100 extra this holiday season.

We got a busy weekend. Sumer had a birthday party today, tomorrow the re-enact the crossing of the Delaware river by Washington on Christmas eve. This is like a dress rehearsal for the actual crossing christmas day.

We got a busy weekend. Sumer had a birthday party today, tomorrow the re-enact the crossing of the Delaware river by Washington on Christmas eve. This is like a dress rehearsal for the actual crossing christmas day.

theres also tomorrow night a lighting of the christmas tree at the local place in town. I would love to brew my beer but still no time to do that....so thats a bummer. Was hoping to have it done by Christmas day.

theres also tomorrow night a lighting of the christmas tree at the local place in town. I would love to brew my beer but still no time to do that....so thats a bummer. Was hoping to have it done by Christmas day.

I also have a gallon or two of cider I want to make some hard cider with. Also 12lbs of honey too for a mead

Pearl Harbor Day.

I had a high school history teacher make noises like a bomb dropping when I walked into his class on 12/7.

I just remember saying loudly, “my family has been here longer than yours, and aren’t you German?!”

Top Bottom