::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Having our road repaired is a good thing. Yay, road repair!!

A jack-hammer running in front of your house at 7:30am? Not so much....

Mornin Padre

Hi Andy. Waved as we cruised through Huber Heights yesterday. It was a tough day on the road. We seemed to be pacing the rain all the way from Illinois. Forgot about the time change and so I was trying to make up that lost hour all the way up the road.

Having our road repaired is a good thing. Yay, road repair!!

A jack-hammer running in front of your house at 7:30am? Not so much....

I’ve noticed that our gutters have been marked for repair. That will surely happen on our moving day. Because, the Universe.

Hi Andy. Waved as we cruised through Huber Heights yesterday. It was a tough day on the road. We seemed to be pacing the rain all the way from Illinois. Forgot about the time change and so I was trying to make up that lost hour all the way up the road.

Time change was probably at the Indiana state line (West side).
The low pressure is upon us. The rain should be around for at least another 24 hours. It's not supposed to make it out of the sixties.

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.

The low pressure is upon us. The rain should be around for at least another 24 hours. It's not supposed to make it out of the sixties.

90*F here today

100*F tomorrow

The only good thing is we rarely have humidity with it. Too hot still sucks though.

Rainy and cool down here, I'm hoping to get some work done outside.

90*F here today

100*F tomorrow

The only good thing is we rarely have humidity with it. Too hot still sucks though.

Today is the cold day. After that it's supposed to slide up to the mid to upper eighties in the next five days.
We usually have more humidity then is necessary. Not as much as the southeast US, I think, though.

Google tells me the battery can be replaced. Amazon tells me they can be had for ~$25. Amazon also says I could replace the Kindle for about $135.

$25 sounds like it might be worth a try....

Oh. Well...not made to be replaceable anyway.

Google tells me the battery can be replaced. Amazon tells me they can be had for ~$25. Amazon also says I could replace the Kindle for about $135.

$25 sounds like it might be worth a try....

Or maybe you could get an iPad. I seem to remember you wanting one...

Who knows what I would do or the hours but gotta be better then delivering paint.

Cover up illicit affairs, purchase gifts for the mistress, help launder the mob money that the brewery is a front for, do mani-pedis for the boss.

You know, basic stuff.

You're lucky I'm not Tim... lol
vfJ0Wz8.png

Sigh. My sister piled on, too, though Sheryl and I were both puzzling over what her post meant.

Mr Curtis, that sort of thing can bite you on the ass. A few years before I started seminary I attended a student recruiting day with my trainer wife. They were making a fund-raising film (yes, I’m that old). I didn’t know that I was in the film until I was showing it at my home parish. There we were on screen, the ex-wife and I, looking the model of student attention and piety, while my real-wife-to-be sat next to me and the church members recognized and began to whisper among themselves. Oy!

I'm not too worried about being in a group shot with my cohort - but it's always a good reminder to be careful of stuff like that...

Sukie and Sally can tell you all about meeting commitments when not factoring in the time zone change.

*STARE*

Top Bottom