::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Already too soaked in but I tried it anyway. Oxyclean didn't touch it either. Tomorrow I'll put some Dawn to soak in. It's transmission fluid so there's red dye too. I don't think it's going to come out.

Mostly it's an effort to placate Mrs Pere who notices (and comments on) everything.

Maybe make a paste out of Dutch cleanser (one with bleach in it) and water and let it cook in that hot Arizona sun.

Already too soaked in but I tried it anyway. Oxyclean didn't touch it either. Tomorrow I'll put some Dawn to soak in. It's transmission fluid so there's red dye too. I don't think it's going to come out.

Mostly it's an effort to placate Mrs Pere who notices (and comments on) everything.

Maybe make a paste out of Dutch cleanser (one with bleach in it) and water and let it cook in that hot Arizona sun.

I know muriatic acid will get it off. It's really powerful and you have to be careful with it. They use it also to etch glass.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

I know muriatic acid will get it off. It's really powerful and you have to be careful with it. They use it also to etch glass.

It's also used to change the PH of swimming pools. Like I said, be careful with it and don't inhale the fumes.

Just happen to have some for the pool. The drive is concrete pavers, not a solid slab. I don't want to accidentally bleach it. That's probably worse than the present stains.

Just happen to have some for the pool. The drive is concrete pavers, not a solid slab. I don't want to accidentally bleach it. That's probably worse than the present stains.

It may bleach it. You could try a few drops somewhere inconspicuous and see how it acts.

Nanilei are home alone at her sister's apartment in Long Beach.
It is nice and quiet.
The rest of the fam wants us to come to HB and then hit Zubie's.
We might go to Zubie's, but we don't want to hang with everyone today. We kind of want to go see her other sister and her kids in Gardena, since we are near there.
We'll see what happens.
Enjoying the calm with some coffee at the moment.

Leader of the uke group I've been going to has organized 4th of July play & sings at the county animal shelter for a couple of years now.

That’s cool. If I weren’t consoling my own dogs, I’d love to do something like that.

Last edited:
Los Compadres for the win!
Nanilei and I just had a WONDERFUL lunch of an Ensenada Fish Taco, Chicken Taquitos, and Al Pastor soft tacos, with chips and salsa, and fresh guacamole, and actual Mexican style rice and refried beans with the cheese melted on top.

Finally!

It was soooooooooo good!

Los Compadres for the win!
Nanilei and I just had a WONDERFUL lunch of an Ensenada Fish Taco, Chicken Taquitos, and Al Pastor soft tacos, with chips and salsa, and fresh guacamole, and actual Mexican style rice and refried beans with the cheese melted on top.

Finally!

It was soooooooooo good!

We found a really good Mexican restaurant near our house. It isn't the usual refried beans, tacos, burritos etc. but it's super good. You can tell they use really good quality products. They do have those items on the menu but they are really light and clean tasting versus heavy and "lardy". The flavors are amazing and the chips are made from their hand made tortillas. So good.

Resting in our room in Waikiki.

Going to catch Bryan Tolentino and Hale Seabury tonight at Nico's Pier 38.

Stood in line next to Jerry Rice this morning.

He didn't recognize me but his wife did. They were just dating when they used to come into the sushi bar.

Stood in line next to Jerry Rice this morning.

He didn't recognize me but his wife did. They were just dating when they used to come into the sushi bar.

I saw Jim Plunkett eating a hamburger once. He didn't recognize me either.

I saw Jim Plunkett eating a hamburger once. He didn't recognize me either.

My first favorite football player. My grandfather used to take me to all the Stanford games and I saw countless Plunkett to Vataha touchdowns! Good memories. They were still the Indians back then.

Top Bottom