::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I showed up at the harbor to see the boat making its way out to sea.
Texted my BIL, hey, left without me!
Seems they forgot to tell the skipper I was coming. I arrived 10 minutes before scheduled departure, but everyone else was there and he was ready so he took off. BIL called the skipper and they turned around and picked me up.
I had a really nice sail, and they got a private charter - only one couple showed up!

In other news, I got HEX trimmer line this morning at Home Depot.
When the back yard gets overgrown, I will usually have to stop to reload the line in the weed whacker at least once.
Well I loaded up the HEX line, and did both the front and back, two hours work, without reloading!
That stuff is great! It has a hexagonal cross section instead of being round. So I guess it works more like a cutting edge. Seems to work much better anyway!

This is what I am up to today.
After yard work, that is.

dDroIm3.jpg

Post on ukulele players on FB

OMG. I just learned that Kaiser Permanente's CEO died in his sleep Saturday night. My heart is broken. Bernard Tyson was an amazing man - he was one of us. He rose from the bottom to the top - he wasn't some hired gun brought in as a highly-paid executive. I have been in tears this morning.

OMG. I just learned that Kaiser Permanente's CEO died in his sleep Saturday night. My heart is broken. Bernard Tyson was an amazing man - he was one of us. He rose from the bottom to the top - he wasn't some hired gun brought in as a highly-paid executive. I have been in tears this morning.

(((Jon))) So sorry for your loss....

I just did the semi-annual pool filter service. Time to break down the filter and rinse out the elements. I do it at the end of swim season and the beginning of the next. I like to do it when the temperature is not too hot and not too cool. 80° is just right.

I read about Mr Tyson's death yesterday morning. He was a beacon in the healthcare world.

So I got the grains in. They smell amazing. Maybe since I brewed a brown ale today that was more like a stout. But why I will take it. It's another brew under my belt. That makes let's see batch number...10. Later this week I brew our flagship beer the Lansdale lager and that's a double batch to be made. All the beers I brewed so far are fermenting away and it looks all good.

So I got the grains in. They smell amazing. Maybe since I brewed a brown ale today that was more like a stout. But why I will take it. It's another brew under my belt. That makes let's see batch number...10. Later this week I brew our flagship beer the Lansdale lager and that's a double batch to be made. All the beers I brewed so far are fermenting away and it looks all good.

This is for work, right? Not experimentation with gluten free brewing on your own time?

This is for work, right? Not experimentation with gluten free brewing on your own time?

The work beer was a brown ale. I got gluten free grains for my stout which I hope to brew this weekend I will see I ordered some other specialty millet from another place since the place I ordered from didn't have it all. So I will see if I get that in time.

Top Bottom