::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

No posts in two months, and now more than a page worth of posts in a day, or so. I'd call that renewed activity!

I will continue my quest to post the final reply to this thread, and I can only hope other PoHos will continue to try to stop me....;)

Last edited:
No posts in two months, and now more than a page worth of posts in a day, or so. I'd call that renewed activity!

I will continue my quest to post the final reply to this thread, and I can only hope other PoHos will continue to try to stop me....;)

I will post just often enough to keep you from being last, but not often enough to satisfy your wishes.

I will post just often enough to keep you from being last, but not often enough to satisfy your wishes.

Too late. The thread is alive again, and that's what I wanted. :D I now have you sucked into wanting to keep me from making the last post, and that should ensure continued activity. Thanks, Jon!

Nice to see people still posting here. After all the rest of the forum is quite busy, so why not here?

Yea but why? This is the best uke forum there is. I joined another uke forum, ukulele cosmos, a British forum. But its not a patch on this place

Yea but why? This is the best uke forum there is. I joined another uke forum, ukulele cosmos, a British forum. But its not a patch on this place

This thread is not like it used to be, because we, with our posting volume, were causing issues for UU. We were asked if we would take our thread to Discord, which we did. I presume the migration solved the volume-based problems UU was having....

This thread is not like it used to be, because we, with our posting volume, were causing issues for UU. We were asked if we would take our thread to Discord, which we did. I presume the migration solved the volume-based problems UU was having....

Ah, Discord...

Too late. The thread is alive again, and that's what I wanted. :D I now have you sucked into wanting to keep me from making the last post, and that should ensure continued activity. Thanks, Jon!

If you're satisfied with me posting once every two weeks or so...well, you must be retired or something.

Top Bottom