::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So weird.

One of my nicest, most helpful and very sweet students got suspended yesterday. She might get expelled actually. She brought a BB gun pistol to school.

That's a zero tolerance offense in the Ed code.

She emailed me saying she was embarrassed and ashamed. She said she didn't bring it to harm anyone (she didn't even have bb's,) and she did it for a bet.

Not a great decision.

Weather was PERFECT to attempt a viewing of the potential meteor storm last night.

Something I realized about 3 hours after the meteor storm was to have peaked.

Oops.

Some of you may remember last Friday a kid at my work had a seizure at lunchtime.
He is still away from the office.
Updates have been few.
I am unsure if he is home or still in the hospital.
I do hear that he is conscious and recovering.
Poor guy, I just want to know what's up and hope to see him back at work soon, if only because that means he's ok.
We all signed a card for him yesterday.
Hopefully we will get an update from his family soon.

Weather was PERFECT to attempt a viewing of the potential meteor storm last night.

Something I realized about 3 hours after the meteor storm was to have peaked.

Oops.

Well I went out three times to observe and saw nothing.

I did see two satellites, one flyover that actually looked like two satellites very close together, which was neat.
Probably some of Elon's...

I think they said 11:50pm EST was going to be the meteor burst, which meant 6:50pm here.
I went out at 6:10, 6:30, and then from 6:40-7:10.

I think they said 11:50pm EST was going to be the meteor burst, which meant 6:50pm here.

Our skies didn’t really clear until this morning. So once again, no meteors for me.

Anyone ever make cheesecake egg rolls?

Trying to think of something the kids can do for dessert for thanksgiving. It looks pretty simple but wondering how they taste.

I don't think you would have been able to see them regardless of whether they were there or not - here in the NW they were supposed to be originating from an area just above the eastern horizon, so I would expect the point of origin for you would have been well below.

So weird.

One of my nicest, most helpful and very sweet students got suspended yesterday. She might get expelled actually. She brought a BB gun pistol to school.

That's a zero tolerance offense in the Ed code.

She emailed me saying she was embarrassed and ashamed. She said she didn't bring it to harm anyone (she didn't even have bb's,) and she did it for a bet.

Not a great decision.

Aww man, that is so sad and stupid. Somebody ratted her out?

Aww man, that is so sad and stupid. Somebody ratted her out?

It was all stupid.

One of her buddies is in my class and the bet was to start a rumor on campus. Her dumb butt didn't think a "toy" gun would be that serious.

Zero. Tolerance. I'd be really surprised if they let her back. We've expelled "thug" kids for much less.

You gotta tell us more than that Mailman. What’s the health report today?

Doing well. Biggest issue right now is overwhelming fatigue, which we're told is normal. I sleep about 12 hours per night, and nap frequently during the day.

No wonder I can't drink the 80 ounces of fluids they want me to drink each day! I can't drink while I'm asleep....

Doing well. Biggest issue right now is overwhelming fatigue, which we're told is normal. I sleep about 12 hours per night, and nap frequently during the day.

No wonder I can't drink the 80 ounces of fluids they want me to drink each day! I can't drink while I'm asleep....

Get a 40 oz. Hydroflask.

flush out the bad stuff Don.

Top Bottom