::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Ahahaha, that was one of the funniest reads ever. Or do you speak from personal experience?
Just this morning it found an errant turd. It was small and dry and I had the machine corralled in a small room, and I caught it soon in its travels, but the potential had me freaking out. Let’s just say after my frantic mopping, that floors never been cleaner.

Just saw on the news they found (and killed) the cop killer on Big Island.

th

Today the plan is to head up to HMS with Rick (Greenie) and Stan. Hopefully Damon will join us either for lunch or up in Haleiwa.

James is off with his friends. I think they're going to snorkel Haunama Bay and do some sightseeing. Our friends have only been to Maui so they want to see/do as much as they can.

Another Saturday. I think she is not taking her meds. I think she should take her meds. I’d feel better if she was taking her meds. By the time this is over I will be needing meds. I take enough meds. I don’t want any more meds. Thank god I have a pool. I have taken refuge out here.

Just this morning it found an errant turd. It was small and dry and I had the machine corralled in a small room, and I caught it soon in its travels, but the potential had me freaking out. Let’s just say after my frantic mopping, that floors never been cleaner.

There was a post on reddit or something similar when roombas first came out. It ran over a fresh pile and proceeded to spread it throughout the entire home. The person filming was narrating and it was hilarious, gross and sad all at the same time. It even went on the carpet. They had to tear it out.

Another Saturday. I think she is not taking her meds. I think she should take her meds. I’d feel better if she was taking her meds. By the time this is over I will be needing meds. I take enough meds. I don’t want any more meds. Thank god I have a pool. I have taken refuge out here.

(((((HUGS))))))

I almost bought pink flamingo swim trunks in your honor yesterday but they didn't have my size.

My ex, after much marriage counseling that told her she needed individual counseling went on meds about three husbands later.

She wrote me close to a ten page letter, apologizing and detailing her road to recovery through counseling and meds.

She sounds like she's in a good place. I hope your DIL finds that too.

Rick isn't picking me up until 11:00.

Kinda bored right now.

Maybe I'll try to play my uke.

FB keeps posting memories and almost all of them we're in Hawaii.

I'm super dark in all the pictures. On this trip I have yet to set foot on the beach and I've only been to the pool once.

A defibrillator kind of eliminates the pool and beach for ya'

(((((HUGS))))))

I almost bought pink flamingo swim trunks in your honor yesterday but they didn't have my size.

You could buy and save them. They’ll eventually fit. :- )

World peace might happen and I’ll never know. I refuse to go inside.

::name dropping in reverse::

I have three pm's on FB from friends that went to the Jake concert at the Mountain Winery last night.

Friend 1: "HE KNOWS YOU! I was joking around saying my friend Gary is in Hawaii right now for the uke festival and Jake said 'Gary from San Jose?' WTF dude he KNEW WHO YOU WERE!!!"

Friend 2: "Jake said to say hi even though he saw you last Sunday."

Friend 3: To Jake - "My friend told me to say hi, he said he talked to you on Sunday." Jake - "Gary? Does he know all of Silicon Valley?"

I played it off to my friends like Jake and I are buddies of course. The fact is that I saw him at the uke fest and talked to him for a bit before he had to run.

Top Bottom