::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Cars are too fragile anymore. They're really too big to be treated as throwaways. Sorry Debby. I hope another Soul comes your way.

Yesterday was a day off, which was great, but today I have to go to the hospital again. I'll get lots of blood lab work; sometimes they draw 16 tubes of blood! They'll monitor my vital statistics, and I'll see the doctor. Based on my blood work, they'll decide if I need IV fluids, magnesium, potassium, or whatever.

Much better going every other day!

Yesterday was a day off, which was great, but today I have to go to the hospital again. I'll get lots of blood lab work; sometimes they draw 16 tubes of blood! They'll monitor my vital statistics, and I'll see the doctor. Based on my blood work, they'll decide if I need IV fluids, magnesium, potassium, or whatever.

Much better going every other day!

Sheesh! If they’re drawing off that much blood some of your fatigue must be due to exsanguination. (Always wanted to use that word in a sentence.)

I used to LOVE Criminal Minds until we had James.

Then the shows about child abduction and any topic involving children creeped me out. I guess because most of the shows were based off of true cases.

We had a crazy electrical storm last night, HUGE bolts of lightning crackling across the sky all night, it was quite a show!

Cars are too fragile anymore. They're really too big to be treated as throwaways. Sorry Debby. I hope another Soul comes your way.

Is it that they're too fragile or that they're so complicated any more that fixing them is ridiculously expensive? As far as reliability they are way beyond where they were even 20 years ago. Some of the exotic materials and electronics, though, make them really really expensive to repair.

I used to LOVE Criminal Minds until we had James.

Then the shows about child abduction and any topic involving children creeped me out. I guess because most of the shows were based off of true cases.

I used to lean over during Criminal Minds and whisper to Sheryl, "this stuff happens ALL THE TIME." One of the episodes was so freaky that it freaked me out to say that. After a few minutes I leaned over again and said, "Okay, I don't think I can ever say that again."

I used to lean over during Criminal Minds and whisper to Sheryl, "this stuff happens ALL THE TIME." One of the episodes was so freaky that it freaked me out to say that. After a few minutes I leaned over again and said, "Okay, I don't think I can ever say that again."

Child abductions is what made me want to stop watching.

the sociopath 8 year old that kills his little brother is what made me scared to have more

Top Bottom