::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Saw Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grimwald last night.

I really liked it but there were a bunch of either plot holes and/or just moments of "why is that character doing that and why is it in the movie?" moments.

I felt like I missed a lot because I didn't read the novel.

Smoke.
Two suspensions.
Three district office for SPED testing which is now "Resource Education" because SPED sounded demeaning.

Two of the kids here are the jerk kids but with no one to show off for, they're fine.

AQI is back above 200 and climbing.

6th period there are only 13 kids. Many parents kept their kids home, and even more took it upon themselves to stay home as well.

It's a nice day with small classes.

The weather isn't supposed to change until next Weds/Thurs so all this gunk is expected to get worse.

Weight of America's holiday turkeys over the decades:

1929 = 13.2 lbs
1967 = 18.6 lbs
2007 = 29.2 lbs
2015 = 30.2 lbs

Saw Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grimwald last night.

I really liked it but there were a bunch of either plot holes and/or just moments of "why is that character doing that and why is it in the movie?" moments.

I felt like I missed a lot because I didn't read the novel.

You did not.read the novel because there is no novel.
This run of films is based on the character that wrote one of the textbooks used at Hogwarts.
That is why it is a time significantly before Harry Potter. Hence Jude Law as Dumbledore.

Weight of America's holiday turkeys over the decades:

1929 = 13.2 lbs
1967 = 18.6 lbs
2007 = 29.2 lbs
2015 = 30.2 lbs

The size of the birds has been modified over the years, maybe? In '29, perhaps, 30 lbs wasn't an option?

Just a thought.

Last edited:
You did not.read the novel because there is no novel.
This run of films is based on the character that wrote one of the textbooks used at Hogwarts.
That is why it is a time significantly before Harry Potter. Hence Jude Law as Dumbledore.

That makes it worse then. There are a lot of unexplained scenes or scenes that make you question its necessity. There are some great bits of info that tie into the Potter series. We get to see what Nakini (so?) looks like before she permanently became a giant snake. They also introduce Lita Lestrange who must somehow be related to Bellatrix. I never read any of the novels. I need to make time to do that.

What kind of home oven fits a turkey that huge?

Not our oven. We have one of those German branded speed ovens - convection/microwave. We can fit two Cornish Game Hens in it.

Top Bottom