::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Thanks.

I googled too and they were the same variety I was thinking of. Everyone calls them garlic chives around here. Really good and I use them often. Well, as often as I get myself to a Chinese/Southeast Asian grocery store.

Ned some seeds? , they are easy to grow.

Ned some seeds? , they are easy to grow.

I can probably pick them up easier than you can drop them in the mail, but I appreciate the offer.

I have a little self watering planter box where I have chives, basil, and shiso (I think it's parilla in English). I tried mint but it took over everything and I've been too lazy to plant it in it's own pot. My neighbor in the front has rosemary, parsley, sage and shishito peppers. Maybe I'll plant some garlic chive in his garden. He has much more room.

I can probably pick them up easier than you can drop them in the mail, but I appreciate the offer.

I have a little self watering planter box where I have chives, basil, and shiso (I think it's parilla in English). I tried mint but it took over everything and I've been too lazy to plant it in it's own pot. My neighbor in the front has rosemary, parsley, sage and shishito peppers. Maybe I'll plant some garlic chive in his garden. He has much more room.

Cilantro is pretty easy

New mandate from Santa Clara County Office of Health

school functions such as field trips, plays, and other types of large gatherings are now cancelled.

Sporting events continue but spectators are not allowed.

No reported cases at our school but there has been two deaths in the neighborhood. One from a person who was previously aboard that ship that is quarantined and the other is undetermined. Some first responders from Sunnyvale PD are on home quarantine until a third death can be proven it wasn't cover-19.

Mika just texted me.

Her district is asking if she wants a Mac or PC in case they close the schools and district office and they have to work from home.

Yes, a VP of my company has been going around asking everyone if they are set up to work from home should that become necessary.
In other news, a cruise ship that has been denied port calls is on its way here from Cambodia.
It had one reported case of COVID-19 but it turns out it was a false positive. Sure, ok, send it to Honolulu to resupply then. I think Manila turned them down.

Top Bottom