::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It's a little bit funny,
this feeling inside.

::bored:: and Elton John is playing on pandora

Just got off the phone with my cell phone provider. All of a sudden my phone wasn't supporting hot spot usage, and that's how I PoHo.

A few minutes with the guy on the phone seems to have sorted it out, so....I'm back!

Missing UWC just about killed me. Now the pics from BCUF are tearing at my heart....damnit!

Working on basketball tournament stuff and then off to visit grandma. Last night we went to the wrong hospital because they said they transferred her to a Kaiser facility. When I got there she wasn't admitted. I called the other hospital and they just transferred her out of ICU and into another room.

So mad.

We didn't see her yesterday but we're heading out in a few minutes to go track her down. We were able to visit grandpa yesterday. He looks good but I think he is having bouts of memory loss/confusion. My mom thinks it's because he's dreaming and just says random stuff when he first wakes up. I'm not convinced. Yesterday when I got there my mom woke him to tell him James and I were there. He looked me directly in the eyes and said "Are you ready to go fishing?" (he used to take me fishing all the time; wasn't a fan at the time :eek:) )

Aldrine said this was his second time in the mid west and I've seen him both times.

Here's another pic from my dad last week at the wedding it's been a wonderful week looking forward to many more with my wonderful wife. I'll post more pictures when the photographer has them sent to us. FB_IMG_1579992958635.jpg

Top Bottom