::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I think we have an old flute down in the basement, along with a snare drum, a trumpet, and one other brass instrument....I forget it's name. It's something I had never heard of before, but Elaine got it somewhere, years and years ago....

Euphoniums are cool and sometimes worth a pretty penny.

We are watching Evil Genius. Pretty interesting. But I think we are ready to go beach now.

We are watching Evil Genius. Pretty interesting. But I think we are ready to go beach now.

I watched that.

The airshow is happening this weekend so we have people over, food is happening and people are on my roof watching the show.

Jon and Soo, if you happen to come upon an abundance of matsutaki mushrooms I'd be glad to take them off your hands :)

Jon and Soo, if you happen to come upon an abundance of matsutaki mushrooms I'd be glad to take them off your hands :)

I haven’t seen any yet. I heard it’s due to our unseasonably dry weather. I did pick up some maitake and chanterelles from the farmers’ market. I’ve never had the maitake mushrooms before. I’m wondering if they be too delicate in flavor to go with beef?

I've been operating computers since about 1980. This week I had my first computer die on me. Sure it was seven years old and needed to be replaced, but it actually died on me during the day. Went to a different part of the bunker to run some errands, came back, and nothing. The nerve.

I've managed to cobble together some tin cans and a whole mess of string, and that seems to be working.

Top Bottom