::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I self-medicated the other day under the aegis of my medical use card. Finding the appropriate dose will take some practice. Picked up a uke to play House of the Rising Sun. I didn't play any worse than otherwise, but I have never, NEVER, felt the music the way I did then. Yikes. (In a good way.)

I thought I was going to miss my flight today.
I was at TheBus stop, and apparently TheBus I wanted to take was a bit early, but that's ok, I can take TheNextOne and still make my flight - usually.
So I let THREE other buses go by, which were not ideal, but would have got me there.
My bus was TWENTY minutes late.
Panic.
But I made it, I am in my seat now.
Phew!

I got worried there a sec. Glad you made it.

The passion fruit is so called because it is one of the many species of passion flower, the English translation of the Latin genus name, Passiflora. Around 1700, the name was given by missionaries in Brazil as an educational aid while trying to convert the indigenous inhabitants to Christianity; its name was flor das cinco chagas or "flower of the five wounds" to illustrate the crucifixion of Christ, with other plant components also named after an emblem in the Passion of Jesus.

Interesting.

Also, NERD!

First day I had clients at new job. Only two, but that’s okay. I’m liking having the down time. I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

I’ve been getting contacted by old acquaintances and other massage therapists for referrals. I don’t think I’ll have any issue filling up my schedule, especially when my insurance credentialing gets transferred over.

I self-medicated the other day under the aegis of my medical use card. Finding the appropriate dose will take some practice. Picked up a uke to play House of the Rising Sun. I didn't play any worse than otherwise, but I have never, NEVER, felt the music the way I did then. Yikes. (In a good way.)

Heh heh heh, good for you. I myself like edibles. 10mg usually relaxes me, reduces pain, yet I can still function. (No not drive, I’d never do that.)

Top Bottom