::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

New favorite fp ink:
Monteverde Turquoise
Not as serious as the Private Reserve Lake Placid Blue that I've been using. I guess with retirement I need to lighten up.

My favorite is J. Herbin Eclat de Saphir (Sapphire Blue). I once posted this on Fountain Pen Network as a example of how much of this stuff I go through:

attachment.php

I'm also using Pilot Iroshizuku yama-budo. At first I thought it was too purply, but it's really grown on me.

Attachments

• Water Tower.jpg
    Water Tower.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 19
I need to make a trip to Australia...

That's a long flight, brother. But a beautiful country full of nice people. I remember taking a shuttle to my hotel during my first trip. There were a bunch of nice middle-aged Australian ladies chattering away with each other, and I concluded they were a group of close friends away on a trip together. Later, as each got off at a different stop, I realized that they had met on the shuttle, and none of these ladies had met prior to boarding-- they just immediately became friends because they were sharing a trip. That defines Australia for me.

That's a long flight, brother. But a beautiful country full of nice people. I remember taking a shuttle to my hotel during my first trip. There were a bunch of nice middle-aged Australian ladies chattering away with each other, and I concluded they were a group of close friends away on a trip together. Later, as each got off at a different stop, I realized that they had met on the shuttle, and none of these ladies had met prior to boarding-- they just immediately became friends because they were sharing a trip. That defines Australia for me.

I think Upside Down Tim and his set of . . . umm . . . unique skills defines Australia for Andy.

I think Upside Down Tim and his set of . . . umm . . . unique skills defines Australia for Andy.

1. Pretty sure those services are available in the US as well, and
2. Pretty sure the cost of flying to Oz would obliterate any savings

Mind you, they sell kangaroo scrotums in just about every gift shop (no, I am NOT making that up), so maybe it is an Australian thing.

Top Bottom