::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My wife sent a letter to the management of our apartment in Florida, where we will be moving from our original apartment into a larger one in a few short weeks.

She was requesting that items A, B, and C be permitted to happen.

I just took a call from their office. Neither A, B, nor C will be happening.

Now I've got to be the one to tell her, knowing that she'll be pi$$ed (can't say as I blame her, much). The management can be jerks, sometimes, apparently without having to work real hard at it....

I'd say "the management company left a message for you to call them back".

All caught up.

Through a series of unfortunate events, I got stood up for a lunch date that I drove 2 hours to get to... and then 2 hours back. So... that was pretty much my whole day other than my morning meeting.

I started Mel Robbins's book (audio) on the way there. Man, is it impactful!

I'd say "the management company left a message for you to call them back".

This is a far better answer for the situation than I could have come up with. Better, that is, until she calls them and they say, "That's funny, we gave the message to your husband to give to you."

All I know is, I am usually one of, if not the biggest guy in the room around here, as the majority of folks are Filipino / Asian and fairly small stature. But when I am hanging out with those three, I feel tiny. I gave Josh a hug yesterday and it's like hugging a sequoia. The SUV or the tree, take your pick :D

All I know is, I am usually one of, if not the biggest guy in the room around here, as the majority of folks are Filipino / Asian and fairly small stature. But when I am hanging out with those three, I feel tiny. I gave Josh a hug yesterday and it's like hugging a sequoia. The SUV or the tree, take your pick :D

SUV, please. Do you want to know where to mail it to?

I ventured "out there" for a while tonight, out of boredom. I can remember being fascinated by it all years ago, but now? Not so much.

I'd rather stay right here at home....

Top Bottom