::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I hope there's enough going on at work this afternoon to keep me busy. Otherwise I'll be fighting to stay awake.

Insomnia sucks....

My older granddaughter sometimes posts stuff on Instagram. When I told her I wanted to see it, she took my phone and set it up to make that possible. That's fine.

But, at the same time, it somehow synched my phone and my Kindle. Suddenly I started getting all kinds of ads for video game stuff, and alerts on my phone for emails....none of which I ever got before.

Now, it seems that my email is ONLY going to my phone, and that the ones I see there never make it to my Kindle. I think I happier with the way it was originally....

Texting is a PITA on a flip phone.

My last flip phone I think was the fanciest RAZR. I recall that it had predictive texting, I did not have to hit the letters multiple times, it figured out what word i meant. Worked pretty well until I had to enter stuff like CKT#1HT6743258BN which was pretty regularly for my job...

Told SW that I was giving 2 weeks. The guy said ok. That was it. No explanation, no well why...nothing at all.

The old Assistant when I told him he said we gotta talk sense into you. We need you. What can we do.

They were way better. Even after I told my store I told him what he said and he said that's ridiculous. Luckily I wrote a letter and handed him that at the same time.

I assigned a song explication assignment for my English class and I’m letting the kids play a portion of a song while they explain it.

If I ever have to listen to Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato again I might have to shove pencils in my ears!

Next time make it the 60s.

The cleaning crew uses backpack style canister vacuums that looked like they were designed in the 80’s. Every time I see them out with one, I want to sing the Ghostbusters theme song out loud.

Last edited:
The cleaning crew uses backpack style canister vacuums that looked like they were designed in the 80’s. Every time I see them out with one, I want to sing by the Ghostbusters theme song out loud.

And you don't because...?

Top Bottom