::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Raining like the proverbial cow peeing on a flat rock. We have three retention areas. They’re filling fast. Rain is supposed to stop by mid-morning.

The thought of having a debilitating stroke is terrifying. One day you think you're fine, the next day you're not....

Raining like the proverbial cow peeing on a flat rock. We have three retention areas. They’re filling fast. Rain is supposed to stop by mid-morning.

It's been raining all morning here, too. I don't mind. I don't have to work today. My only plans that involve going out are to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch....

My hospital roommate had a stroke and doesn’t know who he is. I feel so bad for him. His older sister flew a red eye from Pennsylvania to get here

I think we all fear being in that position some day.

Went to Foodland (local grocery store) and bought two amazing looking pieces of Oprah.
They are on the grill right now.
Wish me luck!
#FirstTimeGrillingOprah
#FishTacos

First thing that came to my mind.

Damn! He just soiled himself and the room stinks :wtf:

I didn't realize there were shared hospital rooms out there any more, if just because of HIPAA stuff - you've heard information about his medical condition you have no right to know because you are sharing the room.

I didn't realize there were shared hospital rooms out there any more, if just because of HIPAA stuff - you've heard information about his medical condition you have no right to know because you are sharing the room.

The hospital in my county has one bed per room. I didn't think of the HIPAA thing. But I guess that's why.

We traveled down to the local grocery stores. Two places, $165 total. Luckily we didn't need much???

I think it's still common, hospitals are all about profit these days.

I'm home now and feel fine.

I don't have any soreness except my throat because they put a thermometer down my esophagus to make sure it didn't get too hot and burn something they shouldn't.

I'm pretty bored.

Not supposed to do anything today and I'm not supposed to life anything heavier than 5lbs. Not even my school backpack so maybe I'll take the rest of the week off :)

Top Bottom