::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Trying to meetup with B V-B, the child, and Baby Mama. It’s like pulling teeth.

We have no real relationship with the mother despite trying. B V-B has been so prickly with us that we don’t really know where we stand with him either.

Calling me Grandpa before any of this gets sorted out seems premature.

Always listen to dad.

"A bunch of girls said I looked really good and most of the boys looked like slobs. You were right Papa."

Matt enjoys getting dressed up and looking good, he was one of the best dressed at his graduation and also his citizenship ceremony. He has no fear of being over-dressed for an occasion.

Matt enjoys getting dressed up and looking good, he was one of the best dressed at his graduation and also his citizenship ceremony. He has no fear of being over-dressed for an occasion.

You can always dress down but you can never dress up. You can loosen your tie or let your shirttail out. But if you show up underdressed what are the odds you’ll have the means to dress up?

Trying to meetup with B V-B, the child, and Baby Mama. It’s like pulling teeth.

We have no real relationship with the mother despite trying. B V-B has been so prickly with us that we don’t really know where we stand with him either.

Calling me Grandpa before any of this gets sorted out seems premature.

((Pere))

Of course you’re the gramps, whether you get to play the part or not. You and Mrs. Pere love BV-B the most. You were there to tuck him in, read him his bedtimes stories, kiss his booboos. You still do the adult version of that for him. I’m sorry he doesn’t show appreciation for any of that and he’s making loving him hard. It’s obvious to me you both love him with all your heart. Poho mojo for him to realize that one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Prayers and well wishes for you and Mrs. Pere to find peace in your hearts no matter what the outcome is.

Last edited:
I unexpectedly have a day off. Yay!!!!

I had an out-call session scheduled today. The client called to cancel. I’m not even a little annoyed they did that. I’ve had a doozy of a week.

I do have to get a couple of dozen pinwheels cut out for tomorrow’s project with the kids. Then figure out how to fasten them to handles. I’m thinking paint sticks would make good handles. Trip to the hardware store and cleaning out the van, and maybe some yard cleanup, are all I have on my plate now.

I worked 20 hours at my job this week. A good max of massage hours for me is 16. I’m only a little tired today and and have some soreness in between the shoulder blades. I need a massage.

Last edited:
One of my colleagues with whom I have a blooming friendship has been trying to recruit me. We talked about all the fears I had about entering into a duel (actually more) relationship. We laid the groundwork for boundaries, and I’ve agreed to apply for one of the positions she has available. We’ll see how this goes.

Smart young man.

((Pere))

Of course you’re the gramps, whether you get to play the part or not. You and Mrs. Pere love BV-B the most. You were there to tuck him in, read him his bedtimes stories, kiss his booboos. You still do the adult version of that for him. I’m sorry he doesn’t show appreciation for any of that and he’s making loving him hard. It’s obvious to me you both love him with all your heart. Poho mojo for him to realize that one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Prayers and well wishes for you and Mrs. Pere to find peace in your hearts no matter what the outcome is.

What Soo said❤️

I unexpectedly have a day off. Yay!!!!

I had an out-call session scheduled today. The client called to cancel. I’m not even a little annoyed they did that. I’ve had a doozy of a week.

I love it when clients cancel.

I sat here tonight and said to her multiple times....I don't feel like it's work. I feel like I am hanging out with friends having a good time.

Today I also sampled the most beers. We had some BA RIS, a IPA and some Belgian strong. Today was a good day.

Loving this.

I sat here tonight and said to her multiple times....I don't feel like it's work. I feel like I am hanging out with friends having a good time.

Today I also sampled the most beers. We had some BA RIS, a IPA and some Belgian strong. Today was a good day.

So, drinking on the job already, Kenvin? I hope the new boss doesn't find out! ;)

I'm eating a watermelon I bought at a Japanese grocery store. It's about the size of a large grapefruit and incredibly sweet.

And cute.

Top Bottom