Page 945 of 1263 FirstFirst ... 4458458959359439449459469479559951045 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 12629

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I am slowly cleaning things as I have the time to. Today I wiped the entire mashtun down and got off any sticky crap that was baked on it.
    I also cleaned the barrels pretty good...they are in the basement and we're looking gnarley so I worked them over a bit.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

I also cleaned the barrels pretty good...they are in the basement and we're looking gnarley so I worked them over a bit.
    Even the owner said when I come down here to work I feel like I need a shower when I come back up.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Even the owner said when I come down here to work I feel like I need a shower when I come back up.
    Other then that things are still fun there. I did load a crapton of kegs for their other location that was brutal. But I did it and didn't complain.

Just relaxing now searching for USB keyboards and mice on my phone.

In un-related news...

I had lunch with Freeda and Todd today. And I met Hugo!

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    In un-related news...

I had lunch with Freeda and Todd today. And I met Hugo!
    Were there any PoHo meet-up pix?
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Fuqed....now the mouse doesn't work on my laptop....can't really do a thing....might need a USB keyboard and mouse get off all our pictures and stuff then get a new one.....sigh....
    Try look on eBay/Amazon for a battery for it. I bet the battery inside is swollen.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Try look on eBay/Amazon for a battery for it. I bet the battery inside is swollen.
    The laptops battery is swollen?

The laptops battery is swollen?
    Would that give me problems?? I know it says our battery is not holding charge so a new battery is definite. But I did look at replacement battery and they were a little pricey if that doesn't fix it.

I think I might be able to use it plugged in without the battery in. I should try that.

Thread Information