::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Good luck today Sukie. Just remember what family is: people you’d never pick as friends.

I’ve had vertigo since early yesterday. I fumbled thru one massage yesterday and spent the rest of the day in bed. I’ve cancelled all my work for today. Been doing the Epley maneuver but it hasn’t changed a thing. Going to try the other side. Maybe call the doc. This is miserable.

I’ve had vertigo since early yesterday. I fumbled thru one massage yesterday and spent the rest of the day in bed. I’ve cancelled all my work for today. Been doing the Epley maneuver but it hasn’t changed a thing. Going to try the other side. Maybe call the doc. This is miserable.

No fun. Hope you get it figured out quickly.

Ugh! I hate that. My doc prescribed Meclizine(?) for when it gets real bad.

It won't prevent it or fix it, but it treats the symptoms....

My check-up showed my ticker still has good rhythm.

All good.

Next check-up with the surgeon is in six weeks. If I've been free of arrhythmia in that time they'll start to get me off of the heart drugs. One in particular is hard on the liver.

My check-up showed my ticker still has good rhythm.

All good.

Next check-up with the surgeon is in six weeks. If I've been free of arrhythmia in that time they'll start to get me off of the heart drugs. One in particular is hard on the liver.

Sounds like good news! Way to go, Gary....

I was running about with my BIL this morning. We went into a gas station and I asked, do you ever go into a gas station and pull up to the pump to find the filler is on the other side? He said, you know I found out that on our gas gauge there is a arrow that points to the side that the filler is on. I looked at mine and there is a symbol of a gas pump and a arrow. How bout that, fifty plus years in the driver's seat and just found this out.

I was running about with my BIL this morning. We went into a gas station and I asked, do you ever go into a gas station and pull up to the pump to find the filler is on the other side? He said, you know I found out that on our gas gauge there is a arrow that points to the side that the filler is on. I looked at mine and there is a symbol of a gas pump and a arrow. How bout that, fifty plus years in the driver's seat and just found this out.

That's fairly new. Well at least since they stopped putting the fill pipe behind the rear license plate. :)

I'm doing the LOTF (Lord of the Flies) survival activity today. I basically toss out a few papers with vague instructions and goals and let them go at it. Every class organizes a little differently and it's always interesting to observe. Natural leaders emerge and kids that so desperately want to be leaders kind of fade into the background when no one will listen to them. It happens every year. Usually they will organize a group of the disenfranchised who aren't really into it and they will spend a lot of time making fun of the other kids who are totally into it.

It's scary how closely this little activity follows the novel in such a short amount of time.

That's fairly new. Well at least since they stopped putting the fill pipe behind the rear license plate. :)

Really helps with a rental car.

Costco tells you to go to any open pump. They have long hoses to reach the far side if necessary.

(Sitting back now to await immature comments.)

Costco tells you to go to any open pump. They have long hoses to reach the far side if necessary.

Just a quick question: Why shouldn't it always be on the driver's side?

Just a quick question: Why shouldn't it always be on the driver's side?

Probably determined where there is room for the tank. Mine looks like a fishtanks on the left side of the car. No longer that big thing underneath in the rear. In my Pinto the gas gauge was broken and I would have to tap the tank to see how much explosive I had in my tank.

If the hose is too short couldn't they just enter a different direction?

Top Bottom