::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I have a teacher friend doing the same. He's bitter that his retirement "keeps getting cut" and his cola has never been increased and blames everything democrat.

It's like I never knew the guy and I used to look up to him.

Aw man, sorry.

Last edited:
Aw man, sorry.

My cousin has mental health issues which she refuses to address. History of trauma followed by addiction, so I feel for her. I cannot be the emotional tampon she expects everyone around her to be though. She still acts like an addict, accusing those around her of her problems if she doesn’t get her way. I’ve kept her at arms length since she friended me on FB. Hadn’t heard from her in years since the last time she disappeared from my life before then. Sounds like she is putting my other cousins and their mom through hell.

That sounds like a tough situation for the family. Sounds like you're keeping a healthy distance.

I have a teacher friend doing the same. He's bitter that his retirement "keeps getting cut" and his cola has never been increased and blames everything democrat.

It's like I never knew the guy and I used to look up to him.

That’s one nice thing about my retirement peers. Most Episcopal clergy are irredeemably progressive.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
No cake today. I'm trying to shed a couple of pounds.

Long night.

Grandpa went back to ER again by ambulance. Same breathing issue but this time he’s also a bit disoriented and not himself. His potassium and sodium levels were way off. My dad is getting pissed because he feels like they’re just trying to get him comfortable instead of figuring out what’s wrong since he’s 95.

My grandmother crashed her car on the way to the hospital. She must have blacked out because she doesn’t remember much about the crash except for the fact that she hit a pole. She broke a couple of ribs and has soreness in her neck. She had to spend last night in ICU at a different hospital. She seems okay and they must have her on pretty good drugs because she said she’s not in pain. Since she’s also 90, I think the plan was to transfer her to Kaiser today. My dad has to try and figure out where her car is today.

Long night.

Grandpa went back to ER again by ambulance. Same breathing issue but this time he’s also a bit disoriented and not himself. His potassium and sodium levels were way off. My dad is getting pissed because he feels like they’re just trying to get him comfortable instead of figuring out what’s wrong since he’s 95.

My grandmother crashed her car on the way to the hospital. She must have blacked out because she doesn’t remember much about the crash except for the fact that she hit a pole. She broke a couple of ribs and has soreness in her neck. She had to spend last night in ICU at a different hospital. She seems okay and they must have her on pretty good drugs because she said she’s not in pain. Since she’s also 90, I think the plan was to transfer her to Kaiser today. My dad has to try and figure out where her car is today.

If it's not one thing, it's TWO! (((Yoshida family)))....

Sorry to hear about all the excitement Gary. Boring can be a good thing.

In a little bit Sister Lynn, my daughter Angela and I are heading south to Brown County IN. Think boring for the trip down and back please.

Sorry to hear about all the excitement Gary. Boring can be a good thing.

In a little bit Sister Lynn, my daughter Angela and I are heading south to Brown County IN. Think boring for the trip down and back please.

Boring thoughts headed your way.

Long night.

Living my dream, or rather my nightmare. So lots of PoHoMoJo for all Yoshidas.

Long night.

Well damn Gary. I’m so sorry.

Seniors tend to allow themselves to get dehydrated. That might be adding to what’s complicating your grandfathers health.

90? And driving? At night? No no no. Take away the keys. You’re folks need to take control. It’s time.

Top Bottom