::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I just spent the last 2 hours filing for unemployment. What a screwed up confusing system my state has. I almost tossed my laptop thru the window I got so frustrated.

I never thought in all my life that I’d be filing for unemployment at almost 59 years old. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I really dislike media sensationalism sometimes.

"Number of confirmed corinavirus cases in Hawaii TRIPLED last night!

Yes, they did, we went from two to six.
Now seven, just for the record.
All travel related.

8 when I checked at about 4:00pm PST

I really dislike media sensationalism sometimes.

"Number of confirmed corinavirus cases in Hawaii TRIPLED last night!

Yes, they did, we went from two to six.
Now seven, just for the record.
All travel related.

I’m a bit surprised Hawaii hasn’t grounded everyone.

I suspect so cal will be following suit very soon.

The news showed a meeting of all the local mayors. Their statement is that there was no need to panic, they just weren't going to wait for federal government to mandate it because the government has been consistently behind in their actions.

(I think they meant Trump)

10 confirmed cases now with a few family members of one of the positives results pending.
First case of presumed community spread, a young lady who was a tour guide at Kualoa Ranch.
She lives with a large extended family on the Windward side.

My brother in law came by yesterday morning. If anyone should not be running around it's him. 70 years old and many many health problems. But when you are the head of the household there are things to do?

I have a bad feeling he isn't going to make it through this.

Also, my next door neighbor to my south, we learned yesterday, is in hospice mode at his house. So it's just a mater of time there.

wish me luck

I'm attending my first virtual staff meeting to learn more about Zoom and then at 10:00am I have a department meeting via Zoom.

That was useless.

I learned more by surfing around during the meeting than I learned from the actual meeting.

I guess I'll hit up some YouTube tutorials until my next meeting.

After breakfast. Bacon pan fried potatoes and eggs.

Mika is PISSED.

We pay many of my inlaws bills. We just got a cell phone bill for over $700.00 for calls to Japan. We pay for international calling on her landline, she used her cell phone. From what I'm getting is that she was walking around face timing to show off her new phone. She likes to brag and show off to her friends. Case in point, when we take her to Hawaii it isn't about the vacation for her, it's all about bragging to her friends that we took her. When we got her the new phone she was practically waving it around in the street so that her friends could see she got a new phone. :)

I don't understand what is being yelled, but my MIL is lucky Mika doesn't drive up there (she was going to).

Top Bottom