::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Was that supposed to be in comic sans?

I like long drives. Gives me time to think about stuff. Mika said we should take a trip and drive. I just laughed. She would be sleeping and James would be on a device and they both wouldn't see anything.

When I was a kid I would just look out the window and be amazed at the country, the hills, the trees. Especially when I discovered Jack London and Steinbeck. To drive through and see the actual areas they wrote about come to life was amazing.

Because of moto-x racing I've been all up and down California but not many other states.

This. No Comic Sans intended. I don’t care if they sleep; it’s my drive. I’ve been a car guy all my life. Not about to change now.

Just won this am tickets to 5 concerts in 5 days, the first one is Friday night. Including a Hard Rock in Atlantic City to see counting crows and live. Also included in package is 4 tickets to Hershey Park. Scored!!!

You win more stuff than anyone I know.

You win more stuff than anyone I know.

Weird huh....guess the amount of times I don't win actually pays off. This prize package I added all the tickets and comes out to almost $600....the Hershey Park tickets alone are 210!! It was a pretty good score. I think the radio station will report my winnings though since I won close to 800$ in tickets this year...I think at 1000 they report it all.

Road Trip. My two favorite words. I LIVE for road trips. I think that’s why I’m so itchy right now. Regularly I’d be on the road this time of year.

Mike not so much. He wants to be at the destination, I love the adventure.

Going to my brothers this Thursday, it’s only 250 miles but at least it’s getting away.

Kodi has been beside himself since we got home. I don't think he has stopped to rest yet. We had a very sweet young couple house and dog sitting, and I know they were good to him, but it's touching to see how happy he has been to see us!

We left for Europe with 4 carry-on sized suitcases for the five of us. We came home with five. Sheryl really loves souvenir shopping.

Also, there are scorpions here. Who knew? Well, we all did, but they were thought to be rare in this part of the city because it's been built up for so long. Our neighbor is moving out of their rental because there are too many scorpions. Our unpackers found one that had infiltrated a box. So Mrs Pere is deep in scorpion-paranoia. I've gotten her the UV flashlights for detection and diatomaceous earth for deterrence. Didn't even have these on a list. Just being a good boy.

Phoenix just got crossed off my list of places I'll ever live (not that it was ever on that list).

I am still stunned it actually happened. It is interesting, 45 is a businessman, and he said he would run the country like a business.
It has been said that he treated the election like a business bid/contract to be won and that he did just exactly what he needed to do to win, and was successful.

But there is no soul, no passion, no desire to do what is right for the people behind it. All he wants to do is win, eff the consequences.

Just bizarre.

My mouth is still agape, as it was Nov 2016, and he is still there.

Just bizarre.

45 believes bankruptcy is a valid business strategy. He appears to be applying that strategy to the country. Not to mention the moral bankruptcy.

Remember how people were afraid of Perot? I actually voted for him because I believed he’d actually run the country like a business. Trump, not so much. He thrives on hate. And he’s actually a terrible businessman.

My first masters degree is an MPA - that's a master of public administration (rather than business administration). Running a public entity (like a country) is not a good thing.

The toe of my left shoe has a huge chocolate stain on it. We did a walking chocolate tour of Brussels, Belgium, last Friday. Annie dropped a cup of warm milk chocolate on my shoe. I don't even want it cleaned - it's a memory of a wonderful day!

I was kinda glad to get called into work today. Sitting in an air conditioned office was better than sweltering at home.

The United Kingdom has no idea what "Air Conditioning" means. When we arrived the temperature was in the mid-90s and humid. There was nowhere to get cool. The house (AirBnB type thing) we were in had no air. The mall we walked to (on the landlord's recommendation) had no AC. The weather finally broke on the third day and got back to normal London temperatures, which was a huge relief. It was also really hot when we arrived in Paris, but at least our little cabin had AC.

He posted on FB that he was whining and crying and pouting. He tried to play it off like he was talking about the girls but we know what's up!

That day all five of us were whining, crying, and pouting. The rest of the trip was a huge improvement.

Top Bottom