::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Yesterday did NOT go according to plan. It was going to be pretty calm: a dip in the pool, a nap, Costco for a few necessaries and a grazing lunch of tasty samples. No pressure.

The Mrs Pere version: go out to visit her dad, go to furniture store to buy file cabinet (on sale saved $300 but all the browsing makes it a 90 minute stop), stop by the tire place to get a tire filled, Costco for gas and a full provisioning with late afternoon cruise of tasty samples (finally), mexican restaurant for dinner (next to the 12-top boisterous birthday party), finally a dip in the pool, and exhausted to bed.

I forgot about the dead dove we found on the patio. Flew into a window and broke it's neck. I am surprised at the number of times birds fly into those windows. They're under a 10 foot deep overhang. Birds will fly into those windows at full speed. I have seen one realize the danger and abort, but that's a minority.

I forgot about the dead dove we found on the patio. Flew into a window and broke it's neck. I am surprised at the number of times birds fly into those windows. They're under a 10 foot deep overhang. Birds will fly into those windows at full speed. I have seen one realize the danger and abort, but that's a minority.

Have you tried the hawk silhouettes? I've seen them for sale, don't know if they actually work - and then of course you have something stuck to your window.

Give them a good year Mr Yoshida.

Much better attitude this year compared to the last two.

And, I'll be here for the start of school which makes a big difference in classroom management. I've missed the last four years with a variety of ailments.

My plan is to lift them up. Especially the ones who don't realize they need lifting.

Top Bottom