::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So, how can a policy that I set up be put under my husband's name so they think HE should have to call to cancel it?

Oh, right. Because a motorcycle couldn't POSSIBLY be a woman's, so they'd originally put him as the ONLY person on the stinkin' policy. Despite the fact that I'm the one who did all of the set up and they never spoke to him.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.

I love doing stuff like that. The wife sometimes has second thoughts of my abilities. So far successfully installed out door light, ceiling fan in bedroom, built a pallet searing area, and took out fence posts and reset them with cement....former owner just put a cup of cement per post....

What's a pallet searing area?

So, how can a policy that I set up be put under my husband's name so they think HE should have to call to cancel it?

Oh, right. Because a motorcycle couldn't POSSIBLY be a woman's, so they'd originally put him as the ONLY person on the stinkin' policy. Despite the fact that I'm the one who did all of the set up and they never spoke to him.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.

My wife's car was registered with my name first even though we told them to put hers first. The bills come in my name only, even though we own it jointly. Hyundai only sends information and promotional material in my name. We have asked them to change that and they said they can't. We were not happy. It's HER car.

My wife's car was registered with my name first even though we told them to put hers first. The bills come in my name only, even though we own it jointly. Hyundai only sends information and promotional material in my name. We have asked them to change that and they said they can't. We were not happy. It's HER car.

I've even asked them how it's not considered fraud to set up a policy in somebody's name where they are the primary party responsible for it without their permission.

I've even asked them how it's not considered fraud to set up a policy in somebody's name where they are the primary party responsible for it without their permission.

That sort of corporate BS really steams me. Small claims court is a great way or rectifying a dispute with a big company, even if you lose, they end up spending thousands of dollars on a lawyer when you can represent yourself. Generally they give in after you make the initial threat.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.

I've even asked them how it's not considered fraud to set up a policy in somebody's name where they are the primary party responsive for it without their permission.

Misogyny is alive and well. You act like you think we are living in the 21st century, or something.

They sent the cancelation document finally.

Supposed to have hubby sign electronically and return.

'Cause you can totally tell who signed it with the mouse, right?

Policy is now canceled.

They sent the cancelation document finally.

Supposed to have hubby sign electronically and return.

'Cause you can totally tell who signed it with the mouse, right?

Policy is now canceled.

We have durable power of attorney documents somewhere. We have never used them.

Got the foundation ready for the shed that is in transit. The only misfortune was Mrs Pere coming out mid-project with a full set of unchecked expectations. It was almost funny watching her struggle, with and not quite managing to not be a pain in the ass.

It is NOT her She-Shed.

Should be similar pace here.......

Still moving beer

attachment.php

A stout that went into a tequilla barrel(pictured), a bourbon barrel, then a barrel that had bourbon then filled with maple syrup now our beer!!

They all should be interesting

Plus the drag queen who wanted these will be adding other stuff later in the year....like oreos, fruit and who knows what....

Top Bottom