::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Went to see Josh Tatofi play at the zoo last night, he is SO good!
It was funny, Nanilei posted a photo, and our brother in law said "say hi to Peps" and Nanilei has a little crush on Peps, so of course after she says Hi from Matos and Peps says Matos? From LA?
Yeah, he's my brother-in-law.
Then he says, "So wait, then you're Kehau's SISTER?"
and he jumped up, hopped down off the stage and gave Nanilei a huge hug. She was thrilled. :D

Went to see Josh Tatofi play at the zoo last night, he is SO good!
It was funny, Nanilei posted a photo, and our brother in law said "say hi to Peps" and Nanilei has a little crush on Peps, so of course after she says Hi from Matos and Peps says Matos? From LA?
Yeah, he's my brother-in-law.
Then he says, "So wait, then you're Kehau's SISTER?"
and he jumped up, hopped down off the stage and gave Nanilei a huge hug. She was thrilled. :D

Oh how cool for her.

Simple things like that can makes girls all giddy. It’s wonderful.

That's a long flight, brother. But a beautiful country full of nice people. I remember taking a shuttle to my hotel during my first trip. There were a bunch of nice middle-aged Australian ladies chattering away with each other, and I concluded they were a group of close friends away on a trip together. Later, as each got off at a different stop, I realized that they had met on the shuttle, and none of these ladies had met prior to boarding-- they just immediately became friends because they were sharing a trip. That defines Australia for me.

I remember having an experience like that in British Columbia. We parked on a curb in a neighborhood where we were going to have breakfast; a lady had just pulled in ahead of us and I had to get pretty close so there was enough room behind me. The lady ahead got out of her car and was looking at ours and the space between the two cars. I grumbled, "I didn't touch your precious car, lady, get over it" under my breath. We got out and she said, "Isn't it a lovely morning? Would you like me to move my car up a bit so you have a little more space?" She was smiling - beaming. I felt this wave of shame for my cranky Americanness wash over me. That was the first time I really thought I'd rather live in Canada.

Mind you, they sell kangaroo scrotums in just about every gift shop (no, I am NOT making that up), so maybe it is an Australian thing.

Hmmm. How can we be SURE they're Kangaroo and not just the byproduct of Tim getting a little too eager with the scalpel?

Top Bottom