::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Good day today. Off to get RV packed for a trip to Croton on the Hudson. There is a huge Jack O Lantern blaze with 1000s of carved pumpkins. Should be fun and cold.

Good day today. Off to get RV packed for a trip to Croton on the Hudson. There is a huge Jack O Lantern blaze with 1000s of carved pumpkins. Should be fun and cold.

I have next Friday off. I took it off because originally I had a bunch of doctor's appointments but since they did the ablation I already had follow ups and check ups. But since I have it approved already I'm just going to relax that day.

So Damon, what does the "E" mean before a sentence in Hawaiian. On duolingo I can't figure out when to use the capital E in front of the sentence.

Under 200# for the first time in more than 2 years.

Yay!

I've been stuck at 225lbs since I started eating more calories. I'm hoping I start losing again soon. It's only been two weeks since I started eating more, but I'm still under 1800 calories so the lbs should start coming off again soon.

I also spent about $150.00 so far getting my Tori Richards aloha shirts altered. The cheapies I'll just repurchase next trip.

Tonight and tomorrow night is the Ghost Walk in the village. Groups of people, who have purchased tickets, are led by volunteer guides on a walking tour of the village business district, after dark. At ten different stops along the walk volunteer actor/presenters tell scary stories, many with elements of truth, most with local flavor.

It's a fund raiser for the local historical society, and every year Elaine and I volunteer as guides. I think this may be our fourth year, now. The weather seems good for it this year, not too cold and not too warm. As long as we don't get rain, we should be fine....

Tonight and tomorrow night is the Ghost Walk in the village. Groups of people, who have purchased tickets, are led by volunteer guides on a walking tour of the village business district, after dark. At ten different stops along the walk volunteer actor/presenters tell scary stories, many with elements of truth, most with local flavor.

It's a fund raiser for the local historical society, and every year Elaine and I volunteer as guides. I think this may be our fourth year, now. The weather seems good for it this year, not too cold and not too warm. As long as we don't get rain, we should be fine....

It makes for a long day, though, after having worked all day, and having been on my feet for most of that....

At one of the stops on the tour this year, a group of young people from a local dance academy are doing a presentation based on Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

I saw them in rehearsal, and it looks as if it will be great! They needed a bit more practice, and costuming will add a lot, but I can tell it's going to be cool....

So I bought this at Costco the other day and finally got around to cooking it. It's really good. And even better if you take a cold slice and warm it up in a frying pan. It makes the crust crispy.

It's a bit high in sodium (570 per quarter pizza) but 230 calorie and 27g carb. I can only have one slice because of the sodium but paired with a small salad it's a full meal.

pizza.jpg

did this just come on all by itself?

I can't imagine feeling dizzy all the time. I hate that feeling. Hope it passes soon Sally.

Yep. I was in the kitchen when it happened. All of a sudden. It felt chemical, like I took a drug. I ignored it. that day (Wednesday) and did a massage. I barely made it thru it. As long as I stay perfectly still, I’m okay. But any movement causes the world to spin. I spent all day yesterday in bed. I can’t stand it anymore. I’m up cleaning the house. I’m just going to push thru it.
I called my doc. He can’t see me until Monday. I can go to urgent care but everything I read says it just has to go away. I’ve been doing the Epley Maneuver 4-5 times every day. I can’t tell if it helps.

Top Bottom