::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Thank you.

A few months ago I really felt like I could die at anytime and frankly, aside from being here for my son, I was feeling so badly that I didn't care. I was doing everything they told me to do but if would have passed I was okay with that.

Now I feel better than I have in years. YEARS!

So much energy compared to before and I wake up rested. I don't even get tired mid afternoon (after eating lunch). I still drink coffee occasionally but it's because I want to, not a necessity.

Hard to express how much better I feel.

Your students don't stand a chance with the new you.

Where does "wear" come from in this?

ʻAe, e lei.

I get, "yes, a lei"

That's what I mean, a lot of it is context. E is the action, what do you do with a Lei? You wear it!
Ho'o is "to make" so making Lei would be Ho'o (something) lei. It is challenging to get the grammar.

Sally, unless you have a history of vertigo, this could be an indication of something more involved. Please go see a doctor if this persists.
Yes, I will. I called my doc yesterday morning hoping to get a same day appointment. Their system was down and they said they would call me back. At 4:30 I called them and they said their system was still down. I wanted to scream at them to “open the book and write this s** down!” (This is why having a paper back up is important.) They finally called me back today at noon. The soonest I can get in is Monday.
If this keeps up I will go to urgent care.

Idiots.

Thank you.

A few months ago I really felt like I could die at anytime and frankly, aside from being here for my son, I was feeling so badly that I didn't care. I was doing everything they told me to do but if would have passed I was okay with that.

So much energy compared to before and I wake up rested. I don't even get tired mid afternoon (after eating lunch). I still drink coffee occasionally but it's because I want to, not a necessity.

That's great Gary. I was just thinking about losing 15 pounds and picturing 3 bags of sugar. That's a lot of weight. I definitely feel better.

That's great Gary. I was just thinking about losing 15 pounds and picturing 3 bags of sugar. That's a lot of weight. I definitely feel better.

I'm hoping that returning to Florida in December will help me lose some weight again. In Florida, I get more exercise, drink more water and eat less fast food....

I didn't get to see the Thriller reenactment tonight. I didn't know that the dance group was only going to perform on Saturday night.

I'll catch them tomorrow....

At one of the stops on the tour this year, a group of young people from a local dance academy are doing a presentation based on Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

I saw them in rehearsal, and it looks as if it will be great! They needed a bit more practice, and costuming will add a lot, but I can tell it's going to be cool....
You should record it and post it on FB.

Thank you.

love love love this. can't get enough of this.

Top Bottom