::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Kitchen groups are cleaning and in one kitchen there are three boys and one sweet little meek girl who was doing all the cleaning.

"Hey guys why aren't you helping clean up?"

"That's women's work Mr. Yoshida!"

Wrong answer. I currently have them scrubbing the walls in our hallway. After which they will wash the windows and clean all of my counter tops and stove tops.

Kitchen groups are cleaning and in one kitchen there are three boys and one sweet little meek girl who was doing all the cleaning.

Wrong answer. I currently have them scrubbing the walls in our hallway. After which they will wash the windows and clean all of my counter tops and stove tops.

Hahahahahahahaha! Sometimes I just wish I could watch when these interactions are happening.

I started feeding the birds again this week. It's enjoyable. Yesterday I was standing next to the feeder and a downy woodpecker lands on it about 2 feet away from me. He was so focused on sunflower seeds he didn't notice me at first.

That's for the birds. 🐦

Work is work. A helping hand is the minimum. Taking a turn is the best.

Some things people do better that others. But it's usually because they've done it more. Which doesn't mean you can't do something. Just that you need more practice.

In effing California?!? Ran into this in Kansas all the time. Those kids are spozed to be woke.

In effing California?!? Ran into this in Kansas all the time. Those kids are spozed to be woke.

Football kids.

Who I imagine will be running a few extra sprints today. I also emailed their coach, the father of three daughters, to explain how his boys are behaving in my class.

Football kids.

Who I imagine will be running a few extra sprints today. I also emailed their coach, the father of three daughters, to explain how his boys are behaving in my class.

Good. He should make them wear aprons while they're at it.

Question for you Gary. We put furokake on the salmon. Should it wait until after the grill?

I squeezed lemon on my salmon filet. Might have done better with soy sauce (which I only thought of just now).

Question for you Gary. We put furokake on the salmon. Should it wait until after the grill?

I squeezed lemon on my salmon filet. Might have done better with soy sauce (which I only thought of just now).

I put dill, thin sliced lemon, squeezed lemon, ground pepper and pats of butter on mine. Made a pan out of foil to contain the juices.

Top Bottom