::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My other job is amazing. I had a wonderful work day following the terrible one. It helped me keep the self doubting voices at bay after what happened.

My boss at the good job wanted to talk to me about my hours on Wednesday. We never got around to a one-on-one meeting after we finished up our staff training meeting. I’m hopeful she will offer me more days.

I’m more confident than I have been in a while. Even with what I am going through. It’s helping me to clear out some old negative stories I’ve had about myself.

3036475B-721F-48A7-8B4C-5FB9F6176D6C.jpg

In other news, Bry is wrapping up wrestling. She starts la crosse immediately. She’s missed most of the pre-season conditioning. Considering how much she has been working out for wrestling, she hasn’t missed much.

So I just realized that these Irish Potatoes are just local to here in Philly. Good stuff make them if you want a sweet treat. No potatoes are used. They just look like little potatoes.

So I won Valentine’s Day and still lost. Mrs Pere put little effort into it and then managed to schedule a nail appointment and delay dinner by more than an hour.

I stand by my earlier statement.

Sorry about that Padre.

The room that I have been working on is coming along. Maybe tomorrow it will be virtually finished. It's hard to believe one room could take so many hours. My son in law is coming over tomorrow to help with the flooring.

You haven’t seen my master bath. It’s a mess. I need to remove mold, stucco, paint, fix the floor boards and more. I just keep procrastinating.

I had a bad experience at one of my new jobs. I didn’t quit on the spot, but I should have. I stayed and finished my shift. I couldn’t convince myself to finish out the week, so I invoked my rights under the at-will state status. I’m glad I did. Every time I think about the situation, I feel sick. Processing those feelings as they come, as opposed to stuffing them down as I would have done in the past. So personal progress and growth achieved. |Sarcasm| Yay, me! |Sarcasm|
Stay strong Soo!

It’s beautiful outside! But also cold. Trying to convince myself to spend time outside. So far my warm mug of coffee and blanket are winning.

Top Bottom