::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It's snowing this morning. An inch or so on the ground. It's supposed to be like this for the next twelve hours. I'm not expecting a lot but who knows?

Dry n cold’ll do that.

I hate dry and cold. My legs get all dry and ITCHY. I also hate skin lotion. It's a good thing I live where I do - we get dry and cold for a couple spells each winter, but it doesn't last for long.

It's snowing this morning. An inch or so on the ground. It's supposed to be like this for the next twelve hours. I'm not expecting a lot but who knows?

Looks like this is our second (third?) winter with no snow. Maybe next year will be a snowmageddon?

Heading out to a Spring Training game; Padres vs. Indians. Meeting a friend from seminary. I haven't seen him in about 40 years.

Cultural aside:
In California history the Franciscan colonizers (padres) did grave damage to the Native American population. The Cleveland Indians team name is a racist cultural malappropriation. Proving yet again that baseball really is the All-American game.

I will be wearing a team cap from the Scottsdale Scorpions. I don't think that will offend too many.

We have had very little. I hope I don't jinx us.

I think we're doing okay with snow in the mountains - it's important that the mountains get snow as that's where a lot of our water comes from every year. We just haven't had it down here in the valley this year.

I think we're doing okay with snow in the mountains - it's important that the mountains get snow as that's where a lot of our water comes from every year. We just haven't had it down here in the valley this year.

Well...our area of NW Oregon is currently at 87% of normal. That's not terrible, but I do hope we get some more before the end of the season.

I have had a few issues navigating the site on my tablet. Hopefully, I have it figured out now. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Am officially part of the Medicare group now. Another goal achieved...Yeah!

I vote for Bo Luc Lac

Went with shabu shabu for tonight, but I have thick cut lemon grass pork chops marinating and tomorrow morning when I get to school I'm going to drop them in a sous vide all day. I'm hoping the vacuum seal will make the marinade penetrate through the thick cut chops.

Top Bottom