::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I’m a bit confused. Is BVB at your house in Phoenix? Your recent posts were a bit cryptic.

I think I know the answers, but I will let him respond. Sally, he did say he was flying back to KS to visit grandson for first b-day.

I must go to sleep.
This is only day two of 21 days of instruction over 25 calendar days. I really need to get more rest to sustain this pace. I don't know how people who work two jobs do it.

Good night!

Kids & hubby like the Canyon Bakehouse Honeywhite bread. I make big batches of stuff like chili, baked tamales, and various pasta things for my lunches when I'm not watching my carbs. I used to eat lots of rice and beans. There are some acceptable frozen dinners (Saffron Road's Chicken Tikka Masala is a favorite of mine). What did you normally take for lunch?

Since I work at brewery they would cook me a sandwich, chili, or pretzels wrapped in bacon....however everything has beer in it

Stl didn't work

B3DBd9Dl1Me

A LOT of content in tonight's lecture.
I got 100% on the end of lecture quiz yesterday, but I missed one question today.
I really want to get 100% on the Coast Guard test

This Friday is the Radio Operator test. I get my FCC credential.

Did I mention I am really enjoying it?

I’m seeing a whole new career in your future. Go Damon!

I think I know the answers, but I will let him respond. Sally, he did say he was flying back to KS to visit grandson for first b-day.

Yeah, I read just his posts. I just wasn’t sure when he mentioned the house.

At the cancer center, awaiting day two of this week's treatment. Then one more day tomorrow. Then we go home again until Tuesday, if I understand correctly, and then back here to the hotel to stay for three more days of treatment. I then expect a week or more off before my genetically modified t-cells return from California.

Not until they return will the next phase start. They'll give me three days of very heavy chemo as an outpatient to kill off my remaining white blood cells, then admit me to the hospital for a few weeks to return the new cells to my system....

At the cancer center, awaiting day two of this week's treatment. Then one more day tomorrow. Then we go home again until Tuesday, if I understand correctly, and then back here to the hotel to stay for three more days of treatment. I then expect a week or more off before my genetically modified t-cells return from California.

Not until they return will the next phase start. They'll give me three days of very heavy chemo as an outpatient to kill off my remaining white blood cells, then admit me to the hospital for a few weeks to return the new cells to my system....
Best of luck!!

Sounds scary, my best thoughts are with you.

I’m a bit confused. Is BVB at your house in Phoenix? Your recent posts were a bit cryptic.

We traveled home yesterday, hence, "Home in Phoenix."

We were all staying as guests with friends in Kansas. B V-B got out of bed to be with us a little before we left, but decided he needed to go back to sleep so he didn't see us off. "Go back to sleep" really meant lying in bed playing games on his phone.

"Mrs Pere is being pissy" is self explanatory.

The soufflé was great.

PoHoMoJo on the way.

Sure! The odd thing is that I usually do not check this thread but just happened to click on it today and BAM! there is a message addressed to me which was a very nice coincidence or folks here have special ESP powers!! :-D

Your name was listed as being on the thread so BAM, I messaged you :eek:)

Top Bottom