::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We're having our friends over for dinner and cards again today.

Dinner will be simple; hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, and mango-cucumber salad. Our guests are bringing brownies, and we have ice cream.

Sounds like a nice meal for an unseasonably hot October day. It's expected to get up into the 80s!

The burgers are pre-made from the grocery store, and have bacon and cheddar cheese in them. We've had them before, and they're wonderful. I'm looking forward to it....

We're having our friends over for dinner and cards again today.

Dinner will be simple; hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, and mango-cucumber salad. Our guests are bringing brownies, and we have ice cream.

Sounds like a nice meal for an unseasonably hot October day. It's expected to get up into the 80s!

The burgers are pre-made from the grocery store, and have bacon and cheddar cheese in them. We've had them before, and they're wonderful. I'm looking forward to it....

Brownies?

Is it, Sally coming over?

just had a cauliflower crust pizza from Costco for breakfast and it wasn't awful.

low carb
low calorie
but about 500mg of sodium which is high but within my limit for a meal. I just can't have anything with it that contains salt so I had a plum and some water.

That thread about Banksy on FB is reminiscent of the old days when the luthiers would go at it on UU.

Opinionated but reasonably respectable.

We live in a time of ugly lamps.

FLSP90069

Really? You want us to pay money for this?

MENP94524

This looks like something Alexander Calder never got around to assembling.

uu14416

Top Bottom