::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It's 30 yrs old so the pads might need replacing.....the shop I went to doesn't do it but he referred me to someone who does. So I will give him a call and set something up.

I have a cousin in South Carolina who started her own business tuning/repairing school band instruments. She's so busy, she can't keep up!

I think we have an old flute down in the basement, along with a snare drum, a trumpet, and one other brass instrument....I forget it's name. It's something I had never heard of before, but Elaine got it somewhere, years and years ago....

I think we have an old flute down in the basement, along with a snare drum, a trumpet, and one other brass instrument....I forget it's name. It's something I had never heard of before, but Elaine got it somewhere, years and years ago....

I believe it's an euphonium....

Today has been a super day. Robert came over this morning and got my furnace running. Toasty warm now...he stayed to visit and we played a little with the ukuleles. Then I ran to Costco and bumped into Rob Faricelli and his lovely wife, Cindy. It was truly a treat to see one of the Ukulele family members! Once a year is never enough.

Holy smokes, I totally spaced a photo shoot I was supposed to be at this morning to get pictures taken for the new job’s website. I got a call 6 minutes after meeting time, and managed to get there in 30 minutes. While everyone else waited for me to arrive for the group photo, they got their individual shots done. The photographer was still taking some pics when I got there, so I wasn’t too late. I’m glad they realized it wasn’t like me to be late, and called right away.

The photo shoot was in downtown Hillsboro on the courthouse grounds. The farmers’ market was right next to us, so I wondered around and got some produce and nuts. Pulled chestnuts out of the oven 10 minutes ago and they should be ready to enjoy now.

Today has been a super day. Robert came over this morning and got my furnace running. Toasty warm now...he stayed to visit and we played a little with the ukuleles. Then I ran to Costco and bumped into Rob Faricelli and his lovely wife, Cindy. It was truly a treat to see one of the Ukulele family members! Once a year is never enough.

So glad to hear your day was filled with such special Robs!

Elaine is planning on finishing up last night's leftovers for her dinner tonight, so I was told to pick up something for myself.

I now have a couple of chicken sandwiches from Chick-fil-A, which I will reheat later. I've never tried that before, but I expect it will be good....

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
Beautiful day in Hawaii nei!
We are going to the beach in a bit.

I stopped and got some yarn today, to knit a hat for my stepson's Christmas gift. His favorite color is orange, and I bought a couple of different shades. I have several patterns in mind, but I'm not sure which to choose.

I think I will knit all three, have Elaine help pick the one we think he'll like the best, then donate the others....

I stopped and got some yarn today, to knit a hat for my stepson's Christmas gift. His favorite color is orange, and I bought a couple of different shades. I have several patterns in mind, but I'm not sure which to choose.

I think I will knit all three, have Elaine help pick the one we think he'll like the best, then donate the others....

Don, I think you should knit this hat:

Attachments

• FC4E68C7-E60B-49A4-B835-31DF61B82E91.jpg
    FC4E68C7-E60B-49A4-B835-31DF61B82E91.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm thinking I'll pull my Chick-fil-A sandwiches out of the fridge 20 or 30 minutes before dinner, so I don't need to nuke them so long.

I'm looking forward to them....

Top Bottom