::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sister Lynn is at BCUF.

I am here at BCUF. Lots of folks came a day early this year. Petey Mac is in the Woodland room with music on an overhead projector and a full room of folks struming and singing their hearts out. A few room gatherings going on also. All is going well! Heading to bed to rest up for tomorrow's festivities.

I am here at BCUF. Lots of folks came a day early this year. Petey Mac is in the Woodland room with music on an overhead projector and a full room of folks struming and singing their hearts out. A few room gatherings going on also. All is going well! Heading to bed to rest up for tomorrow's festivities.

Thank you for the update Lynn. Have a fabulous time.

Today we drove from Port Angeles back to Aberdeen. This took us down the coastline of Washington. We stopped and hiked around at several places and visited a few campgrounds and lakes. It was a wonderful day and we both completely enjoyed ourselves. The weather was beautiful.

I have a full day planned. Grocery shopping this morning. Pickleball at 11. Cribbage at 1. Dinner, then game night at some friends' house tonight....

Then tomorrow I'm going to a big car show with some friends, which will last into late afternoon. Last year I was sore for days afterward from all the walking, but it was worth it.

Then dinner, then Saturday night is trivia night in the auditorium. We have a pretty good team, and we always have fun. Sometimes we actually finish in the money. We'll be short one on our team this week, because Elaine is still away.

So, Saturday I'll be busy from about 9am until 9pm....

Then Sunday I have pickleball in the morning, again. Then I'll do laundry and straighten up a bit. Then I drive to Orlando to pick Elaine up at the airport at 7:30pm....

Nobody else showed up for jam session last night. It's a shame, but it seems to be dying out....

We have a daily email newsletter, and I've placed notices there about the jam. I've also posted signs on the bulletin boards around the complex. I'm not sure what else we can do to drum up interest....

I've got two hours before pickleball. I may just treat myself to breakfast at Denny's. All you can eat pancakes for $4!

We have a daily email newsletter, and I've placed notices there about the jam. I've also posted signs on the bulletin boards around the complex. I'm not sure what else we can do to drum up interest....

Go play in the rec room :)

Pools safety inspection today, plus paint color selection, insect treatment, Mrs Pere has plates, and I'm forgetting something.

Top Bottom