::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Nope, one more...

If quantum mechanics reveals that at the sub atomic level particles can be in two states, and two places, at once... Then this might explain why we see "speed lines" with cartoon characters.

I found the perfect oil cloth brimmed hat while I was in Washington. Hubby had one I kept borrowing, now I have my own.

And there is a local favorite...

Outdoor Research's "Seattle Sombrero". Comes in different colors. Also slightly longer in the back to help keep rain, snow, and sun off your neck.

2435050807_145500_png_thumbnail_20.jpg

Drat, I lost the post I had typed up on my iPhone. Anyhow, it was bad dreams..... blah, blah, blah. Crappy sleep. I have a headache.

Well tomorrow will be fun.
Working half day, then heading to North Shore to see Katchafire (New Zealand reggae band) at Surfer the Bar.
We got an Airbnb for the night so we don't have to drive home (just a couple of blocks).
I took Friday off.
Then today I learned my office is closed Monday so BONUS! Four day weekend!!!

I really hate walking past people with umbrellas. I get stabbed in the shoulders almost every time.

Bummer for you. I get stabbed in the eye by the milquetoast Californians with umbrellas. #AhThePainOfBeingShort

And there is a local favorite...

Outdoor Research's "Seattle Sombrero". Comes in different colors. Also slightly longer in the back to help keep rain, snow, and sun off your neck.

2435050807_145500_png_thumbnail_20.jpg

Is that better than a Tilley? I have a Tilley hat for bass fishing. Well, any kind of fishing really.

Well tomorrow will be fun.
Working half day, then heading to North Shore to see Katchafire (New Zealand reggae band) at Surfer the Bar.
We got an Airbnb for the night so we don't have to drive home (just a couple of blocks).
I took Friday off.
Then today I learned my office is closed Monday so BONUS! Four day weekend!!!

I didn't know they were a NZ band. I always just figured Hawaiian.

Top Bottom