::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hmmm. What to have for dinner?

Ever have those days where you can't stop thinking about food? And unfortunately what actually ends up on your plate looks nothing like what was in your mind?

"A lovely salad, a well made steak sandwich, some asparagus... that sounds good for lunch", only when you look down it's a slice of ham, carrots, cucumber, orange pepper, and a tangerine.

First World problems.

I was at the doctor's as you know.
A couple of men there were singing the praises of 45. I felt like I was being abused.
Then they got to the Brett Kavanaugh and that his first accuser deserved what she got because she did leave earlier.

I didn't say anything, I figured, I wasn't going to change their minds, they weren't going to change mine. Any thing I might add would just be like throwing gas on the fire. Someone might get hurt. Probably me?

So this is the kind of stuff I get to endure.
My stomach is a bit upset.
That's OK I'll just go to my happy place.

Yes, I agree. Am sure that my silence is often taken as agreement, however, as you say speaking up will not change the minds of those who are avid. I will speak with my vote in every election. Also work toward getting out the vote.

A couple of men there were singing the praises of 45. I felt like I was being abused.
Then they got to the Brett Kavanaugh and that his first accuser deserved what she got because she did leave earlier.

I didn't say anything, I figured, I wasn't going to change their minds, they weren't going to change mine. Any thing I might add would just be like throwing gas on the fire. Someone might get hurt. Probably me?

As my patristics professor used to say about the Orthodox about the date of Easter, "There's just no talking to those people!"

52491589_10157151581880972_9174262642057936896_n.jpg

Just remember there are more of us than them.

Ever have those days where you can't stop thinking about food? And unfortunately what actually ends up on your plate looks nothing like what was in your mind?

"A lovely salad, a well made steak sandwich, some asparagus... that sounds good for lunch", only when you look down it's a slice of ham, carrots, cucumber, orange pepper, and a tangerine.

First World problems.
i had Trader Joe’s chicken sausages on their sauerkraut. Really good, 260 calories and zero carbs.

First World problems.

Tonight, like last night, is one of our favourite meals.
Nanilei makes fresh salsa, I grill up some fresh Opah (moonfish) and we have fish tacos.

A happy birthday to Sister Lynn!

happy-birthday-lynn-166978-pin-by-rika-van-staden-on-birthdays-of-happy-birthday-lynn.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom