::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I like to do a craft called diamond painting. Is anyone familiar?

My son went back to work yesterday. He burned through a few payed time off days last week and a trip to see his doctor, which was needed.

My son went back to work yesterday. He burned through a few payed time off days last week and a trip to see his doctor, which was needed.

Was he sick? Or just taking time off?

Morning kids. Off to do errands today. Whoop whoop! I get to leave the house!

I'm not sure why she was involved. She's in imaging (X-ray, MRI, etc.) unless it was an all hands on deck CPR tag team.

Probably. Hospitals are pulling people from wherever they can. My husband works for Big HMO managing software in IT. He and his IT colleagues have been told if need be they can be called on to work at hospitals. Probably sanitizing or something. Fortunately it hasn’t come to that here.

Well I do want a camping vehicle again eventually but it’s just Mike and I. A 15 passenger van is ridiculously too big. Also 10-15 MPG is dumb. I need something more efficient.

I like my minivan. I can sleep in it if I want to or carry as much crap as I want for glamping. Or shuttle up to 8 people.

Exciting day today.

Dropped papers at the tax guy. The state owes us $860 and they sent us $150. He’ll fix it.

Went to Home Depot. I’m replacing some wall base and needed adhesive.

Stopped by Target to pick up a curbside order.

Picked up take out at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

I’m exhausted.

Top Bottom