::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Since I'm awake now, and tonight is already tomorrow I can say it...Rabbit, Rabbit, White Rabbit!

I liked Barbara too. I like Laura also. Not so much their men.

I’m a bit curious how the orange headed monster is going to make this all about himself. He seems to manage to do that with every event.

Last edited:

I’m a bit curious how the orange headed monster is going to make this all about himself. He seems to manage to do that with every event ever.

Just listened to the statement Trump released. There is no way in hell he wrote that.

A very happy and healthy new month to all!

BTW:

Rabbit, rabbit white rabbit!​

I’m a bit curious how the orange headed monster is going to make this all about himself. He seems to manage to do that with every event.

Barbara gained my respect over the years, but Laura just seems like an entitled rich person. Did you know she killed a classmate in an auto wreck when she was young and was never charged with anything?

Just listened to the statement Trump released. There is no way in hell he wrote that.

Haven't heard it yet. Haven't had t.v. on. Am sure if it was well written, polite and respectful, you are correct...His people, in the White House, probably consider it a win if he sticks to their script.

The sky is leaking profusely. At least it's not snow, but lots of standing H2O. Should be interesting later on when the temp drops. It will be like figure skating with vehicles!
Good news however is that I was able to fill my gas tank for $2.17 per gallon. Yahoo!!

The sky is leaking profusely. At least it's not snow, but lots of standing H2O. Should be interesting later on when the temp drops. It will be like figure skating with vehicles!
Good news however is that I was able to fill my gas tank for $2.17 per gallon. Yahoo!!

The gas price is amazing. I figured the price would be $3 after the election.

The gas price is amazing. I figured the price would be $3 after the election.

The gas price has been bouncing some this past week. Yesterday it bounced up to $2.49 at some stations and I thought, "Oh, here we go." Today however when I saw that price at Central and Hamstrom, I went around the block and filled up. Tonight it might be back up 25 or 30 cents per gallon. Which, unfortunately is the norm around here.

Barbara gained my respect over the years, but Laura just seems like an entitled rich person. Did you know she killed a classmate in an auto wreck when she was young and was never charged with anything?

I understand she ran a stop sign at 17 and a person in the other car was killed.

The gas price has been bouncing some this past week. Yesterday it bounced up to $2.49 at some stations and I thought, "Oh, here we go." Today however when I saw that price at Central and Hamstrom, I went around the block and filled up. Tonight it might be back up 25 or 30 cents per gallon. Which, unfortunately is the norm around here.

$2.55 for Premium this week at Costco in Arizona.

I understand she ran a stop sign at 17 and a person in the other car was killed.

I hope not to be judged, for the rest of my life, for something I did at 17.
Because I had some things I wouldn't want to advertise.

Top Bottom