::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

More MoJo needed.

B V-B is coming. He’s moving here from Kansas City. He said goodbye to baby & mama yesterday and hit the road this morning. He has the vast expanse of western Kansas to go, plus crossing Oklahoma, Texas and into New Mexico. He’s aiming for Albuquerque tonight, which is a damned long day in the saddle for a solo driver.

Then there’s the challenge of fitting him into the household, but one thing at a time.

You got the mojo heading your way!! Best of luck

With this corona virus stuff, I decided to try to learn a new instrument. I was thinking maybe the ukulele. What are your thoughts for a newbie? Is this the right instrument for me?

I would just brew beer. Our local distillery actually wants us to brew a beer and they will make handsanitzer with it.

grandpa is stable and shows signs of Covid-19 (migraines, short of breath, fatigue) but the first test came back negative but they said with this virus they really have no idea. Symptoms and test results are all over the place and not very accurate.

So for now they're calling it pneumonia in both lungs.

Thank you all for the thoughts.

On the blood type front, Management (aka Mrs Pere) noted that there seems to be some evidence in China’s experience of COVID-19 that blood type A is more susceptible to the virus. She said this with some relief. She doesn’t know her blood type. Mine is A neg. She went kinda grey.

grandpa is stable and shows signs of Covid-19 (migraines, short of breath, fatigue) but the first test came back negative but they said with this virus they really have no idea. Symptoms and test results are all over the place and not very accurate.

So for now they're calling it pneumonia in both lungs.

Thank you all for the thoughts.

Grandpa is at the top of the list.

I know I am type O.
Whatever type is the universal donor type. The blood bank likes me because my blood can be used for anyone or something like that.

Just received email that tomorrow is my last day going in to work for a while.
My office will close tomorrow at 4:30 pm and all on-site work is to be suspended. Only what is deemed "essential" on-site work will be permitted.
We do have some medical clients and state government etc so I imagine if I get called in for that I must, otherwise they said be prepared to work 100% remote for the next six weeks.

B V-B is safe in Albuquerque. Plans to be here tomorrow. Lockdown starts in Kansas City on Tuesday. Violators face a misdemeanor $500 fine and up to 6 months in prison. He got out just in time.

I wonder what homeless people are supposed to do? There’s not enough shelter capacity for everyone, and shelters clear everyone out every morning.

I wonder what homeless people are supposed to do? There’s not enough shelter capacity for everyone, and shelters clear everyone out every morning.

The text of Mayor Kirk Caldwell's emergency proclamation says utility workers, law enforcement, first responders, and homeless are exempt...

Top Bottom